I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, im still here. ive put in some scattered posts. but ive been mostly dead in the RP section cause nothing intrested me or i wasnt allowed to join
    I was scrolling through the posts and yeah I think I saw what you said. School sucks. I've got 14 weeks to go till I finish forever, I'm so over the work :p
    U
    Well I just think that people dont really understand whom to call kind. Such as the word hero is used to widely. Words like that should only be used when you save a life out of good will not cause its your job. The fact that's its widely used doesn't change the fact that you used it but it means less to me then you would think.
    U
    Pfft. Kinda a relative term. People use it to widely.
    U
    No problem man. Just trying to help. But dont get used to it. I'm a jerk.
    U
    I dont read to many blogs... Anyway ya shit happens good luck lol.
    G
    Haha one of the greatest games of all time if i do say so my self
    U
    Yep. So good luck with your dad and all that jazz. Besides there are excuses like. You were doing drugs. Some drugs make you grind your teeth so people use pacifiers to stop you from grinding. So ya.
    U
    Eah I dont care about reputation any. Plus you dont want me to post on it. When I post I post something mean. So its good I didint post.
    U
    No problem man. I'm normally a jerk on adisc but for some reason I dont feel like it today...
    U
    I tried to avoid posting this here but your inbox is full. Anyway about your dad and the pacifier thing. If he saw it and didint say something I'm willing you bet he didint care much. If he brought it up then you should be alittle worried. If he's raging about it. Then you should hide. o.o But seriously. Good luck with your dad thing. A similar thing happened to me recently but my dad must not have cared enough to say something about it.
    T
    Do you wear goodnites or another diaper?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back