monkeegurl_90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R
    Hmm yes, it's been a while =P

I've been okay, started my last internship so I should be graduating this July. Truth be told I haven't really visited this site for a few months now, it has just kind of slipped into the background hehe.

I still don't think I could ever tell anyone about any of this lol. Not really sure if I would want to either, I mean, it might be nice to be able to talk about it with someone but that'd just sooo awkward.

It's nice of that person to be very accepting but I guess it makes sense that he didn't understand it at all, I mean, this abdl thing really has to be quite strange for outsiders. Was there any particular reason why you told this person?

How have you been?
    S
    Hey sorry I didn't get back on the other day. I haven't been feeling well and have been sticking to my bed the past could days
    B
    Know, been there... Once in a while is nice to just switch off the brain and float away with the stream.
    Never be sorry for not feeling to do something that should be a pleasure, anyway.
    B
    It's a while I don't swim in this acquarium. How are things runninin' in your department?
    Peace and hugs!
    Being an Otaku makes you a book worm. You're an intellect, think of this as an advantage rather than a disadvantage...

If people say one thing about something that makes no sense, never believe that. Facts with information to back it up, is more believable rather than, "statements" and "claims".

Manga are books

Anime is drama.

Being Openmind and friendly makes you who you're in this community

Racism and breaking the Otaku rules hurts,

Never be rude or mean, if a person picks on you let your the community help out.

Never forget that.

Otaku FTW

Japan FTW

TB/ DL FTW!!

You're awesome!
    A
    My amnesia is something I’ve been trying to forget, but I thought that I should pull out all the stops to oblige such a reasonable request. Had a quick look at my name tag sewn to my jacket, it says; Jack Jones, XL, hand wash at 40* The avatar is Hagar the Horrible, I chose it as it is a good likeness to self. Homer was given to me by a member on here, to show appreciation of my superior intellect I presume.
    SO then, young lady, how did you choose monkeegurl_90 as your name?
    A
    Just returning your visit and sorry I've been slow in getting back to you, but speed is not my middle name. So then Hi, to you too! You confused me with what you've said, which pictures? Anyway, pleased to have made your acquaintance.
    S
    Heyo! Glad to hear you're enjoying you time :) I need to pad up soon too :p
    G
    Well, better late than never. :tongueout:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back