Jewbacca
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• back athen you were barely even hypnotoad. you were hypnotadpole or something.
    bell leave me im chomp and at he bit to go anned buy this hurr game yep 4 relas cand wait
    S
    Yes! And then we shall make tons of money and live a life of, well, doopity-isms and robot slaves. (The world is coming to it anyways, why the hell not?)

It is alright. I can assure you that I am much lonelier woman in an even lonelier, much more stupid world. (Because utter misanthropy and watching stupid videos on teh internets are the elements to a meaningful existence, amirite?)
    S
    When I was a wee lass, I thought of oranges making out whenever I heard that song.

I hate spies. They always stab me in the back and then I can't bonk them because I'm dead. (Also: Hi. What current activity are you participating in on this wonderful Monday evening?)
    S
    "Ooh mister Jewbacca ooh!"
    I approve, but you must leave your fancy Jewish hat on...

-GAZE-
    S
    Yes, yes I am. ;) I prefer to actually have some seasons in my life other than summer and July. (And, yes, it's okay if you steal my personality for your mate. Everybody should be as cool as me.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back