Tiddles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K
    Giggles, don't worry about the bad words, I'm the worst writer in the world I think. It is a huge task for me to drag thoughts out of my head and put them in print (a bit of a handicap in a place like this :eek:) something just don't work right there.

Aww that's so nice you're watching out for your mate :smile: I'm glad you can also have some fun with him, *giggles at the paper shredding* you're a bad kitty. :laugh:
    *HUggles*
    I have a good weekend, I look after my soulmate, he is just about house-bound and I do the shopping, cleaning, making his bed, clean out the pets. (finches and chipmunks) and then make sure he has had breakfast when I arrive saturday afternoon and later on that day (and sunday) I make him an evening meal. When I get home late at night on sunday I am fairly tired. I am his Tiger cub :) we do have fun, I had a big pile paper to shread, I love to chew all that lot up, if I get bored I sometimes scratch at the doorframe or some old woodchip wallpaper and get whacked on the butt for that. ( Sorry for bad words, I have only just woken up and my brain is still asleepies)
    K
    Hi Snowy, *Huggles* how was your weekend?
    K
    Sorry missed this, hehe, IRC was awesome last night, not too often the Furries get to take over anymore. Saw your VM about jogging...now i know they hate you. Too funny. :laugh:
    So happy :smile1: got a foot of snow today and still coming down. Rockin an F-350 diesel 4x4 so no shoveling for me. :biggrin:
    *Huggles the big white kittty* Maybe i'll catch you on the weekend.
    I only have one next door neighbour as such. I think they accept me and my screwball furiends. They know I am a wierdo magnet. *hugs*
    I kinda live at the edge of a little village.
    K
    Wow a foot, didn't think you got that much in UK. OMG Fursuit inna snow, never thought of that, Your neighbors must hate you. LOL
    K
    *pokes a big fluffy tiger an runs* :biggrin:

Sorry I missed you in chat the other night. Hows things? :smile:
    I have lots of interests, see my profile. A perfect day for me is when I have a guest and he goes home happy and contented.
    I will have to thing about what else makes a purrfect day fur me.
    A
    also, what i really want to know is, what would be your perfect day, or day plan for a visit :)
    A
    Hmmm, you have got me thinking, you know lots about me, ;) i wanna know about you ;) what do you like. hehe
    you were correct in what you said
    A
    *hugs back*
    lol good goog :p
    no sadly i did not get to go walkies :(
    A
    hello!!!!!!!!!!!! hows you, as you can probably tell im in such a good mood!
    A
    awww, yeah the would be cool, im a little overweight too, but i am losing wight, so for 7 pounds :p
    Now it is getting dark early in the evening, I might try jogging in fursuit. I am sure I will scare the crap out of folk taking their dogs for a walk, and hopefully the druggies that sometimes park near by. I HAD to start jogging, I was starting to get over weight 11 stone 6, (now 11 stone) and my blood pressure was up a bit.
    A
    cool, i would never be able to jog, i hate it so much, lol im so unfit :)
    thats awesome before 1500, amazing! where i live in sure is fairly new :)
    lol, i was almost late for college this morning
    The jog went well, I only did the 2/3 of a mile this morning due to having work to do and being late. My route is down a kinda unmade road at the back of my house, all the way to the bottom of it (it then becomes a made road) and then back up the slight incline. I keep trying to increase the distance, but sometimes I lack the time to do it. I have worked out a route by kinda keep turning right untill I get back home, this is about 9/10`s of a mile.
    I live in what was a part of sherwood furrest. I wonder if Robin Hood has any gold hidden away near my home. The village near here (old spelling)( Lynby ) meaning something like trees near the brook dates from before 1500 that I know about and the church started life in the Norman times and perhaps before.
    A
    yeah im good thanks, how did the jog go?
    A
    lol, i actually did not know there was a pm section hahaha
    lol, ima silly pup i found it now though so next time your on chat i wont miss it lol
    Gurrrrrrreat, I did P.M. you on the chat yesterday, but I suppose you missed it. All is well, I am about to go for my mile jog :)
    Howls you ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back