Noodle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    i dont really have a favorite...i like all types of music but my favorite singer EVER is MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!HANDS DOWN!!!
    T
    ahh ok...thats cool....i have my views bout the govy...lol not gna get into them though....so like...what else u wna talk about?
    T
    im not familiar with anachrist....what is that?
    T
    lol u love diapers lol....i like football(sports in general) politics(uggh) diapers...toys....games....video games....toys...lol
    T
    haha...wut other interests u got?
    T
    nice we around the same age lol:)
    T
    thats awesome...i can still fit into pull-ups...i kno ur more dl...but do u have a tb age?
    T
    ive only worn goodnites, pullups and pampers easy ups(which i dont use anymore) i wana try underjams and bambinos.....how about u?
    T
    yea i do wear diapers....although I dont have any at the moment either:( but like i said in my thread my mom is goin out of town this month...so i do plan on getting some...i want to live my 4 year old fantasy when she is gone:)
    T
    i soooooo wish i could say the same....i love legos....i really love hot wheels....i love toy story, finding nemo, space jam, and other shows....lol....toys r us is like my favorite store that i dont go to:(
    T
    yea...im more of a toddler....i love my diapers...but im more into the litttle kid scene...im not lyin to u...for some reason...i like kids stuff...like seriously...toys..games and all that...now i dont have much of those things at my house...but trust me there are stuff that i want...lol... do look at toys r us website a lot lol
    M
    If you are going to be in the RP, you need to do more than just post the sign up sheet.
    T
    im glad u have that attitude....thats interesting....im not much of a furry...although there was once upon a time where i was really interested in being and into dogs...it faded though....im here cuz im more of a toddler in an adult's body...idk its difficult..
    T
    well i kno its standard....but i like ur one for halloween...not just the thread but i like the fact that you tend to comment back on people...i dont like it that some people on here dont comment back and keep the convo goin...kno wut i mean?
    T
    lol they are interesting....so wutsup..im jus playin some madden...how r u?
    M
    Yeah, just put yourself into the story in a way that makes sense. The sign up sheet is on the first page of the thread.
    T
    hhey honoka....like reading ur posts...wutsup?!
    D
    yeah i need to be headed off to bed too cya
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back