Dash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    thanks for the friendly welcome
    B
    Vocals for the remix comp. Ah yes Skype! We have to start doing that again.
    B
    Cool! Well It's my holiday soon (next week :D) so I will be on a bit more often.
    I can send you the Vocals if ya like.
    <3 Holidays!
    B
    I didn't go to Break up north. Unless you mean the Manchester meet?
    Did you get a chance to do the Remix Comp? I'm taking more breaks on here than before. I come on on a Friday every week. I've turned back into a gamer again plus I feel very busy lately too.
    X
    Same here. After football practice I get home and do homework. By the time I'm done with that, dinner, and a shower. It's my bedtime. So I have like hardly any time to do anything >.<
    X
    Yea, I just noticed I never had you added! I was like, "No, that's not right." XD

So, how've you been?
    B
    It's goes fine. How have you been? Long time no talk.
    M
    It's been good, just school starting sucks.
    B
    Carlisle just for somewhere to go. Walk around the Lake District. It's somewhere far, A long distance away from the city. :shrug:
    hehe I hate rollercosters.

I don't know why I had in my profile.
    B
    I am thinking of going to Carlisle for 2-3 days. Not totally comfirmed yet. Other than that. No idea. Sleeping till 2 is always fun!
    B
    I've been hiding. Mostly under my covers. But I've been working, eating and sleeping mostly. I'm not having much time to myself lately.
    B
    Yea. I'm doing good. Just the same ol' stuff. Nearly my holiday soon! :D Thinking of travelling around some places. Haven't decided where. I don't want to go too far. I believe your misses is keeping you occupied? ;)
    B
    Dash! How you doin'? I haven't spoken to ya for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back