Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• After work today, I picked up a pack of diapers for myself, bought a pack of paw patrol luvs for my stuffies, and got a pair of camo tights.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Been having a weird glitch with Lego Indy 2 on PC lately, as soon as I exit a level or world, it would start up a new game. Wonder why "new" is highlighted instead of "load" when I already have a save file, the others don't do that.
    • Thinking
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I could try clicking verify/repair on GOG, but the first Lego Indy is a lot better anyway. I'm having trouble finding the last brick for the stud magnet extra.
    Been watching the original Rugrats. Finishing up the 2nd season. So far I've seen Stu using a bed sheet as a cloth diaper (Didi's reaction was hilarious) and Angelica drinking from a bottle in another episode. I'm enjoying it.
    • Love
    Reactions: HappyPixels, BobbiSueEllen and lilbabyjooce
    HappyPixels
    HappyPixels
    This show was my childhood.
    • Love
    KarmaBaby3
    KarmaBaby3
    Where are you finding them! I loooooooove rugrats
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    @KarmaBaby you can watch them on Paramount+, but I have the entire series on DVD. It's all in one box set now.
    Reactions: KarmaBaby3
    What I normally do as soon as I get home from work.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1665668476880.jpg
      FB_IMG_1665668476880.jpg
      31.6 KB · Views: 0
    I just bought the entire 90s Rugrats series on DVD. $50 on one box set. It was at Wal-Mart.
    I looked at the total runtime, it adds up to 67 hours of content. That's a lot of diapered adventures.
    Had a wet diaper while gaming, decided not to change it until I wet myself a second time. I loved how squishy my diaper was. A second wet diaper a while later and changed it immediately. Now sucking on a paci & cuddling Barry while watching YouTube.
    • Love
    Reactions: MaxDL and BobbiSueEllen
    I got a couple jars of diaper rash cream from Walmart. Decided to apply some to my thighs & diaper area after wearing 5 pull ups at once today & taking them off as they were wet. Then applying some powder before taping up my night diaper.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    No underwear was worn over my pull ups either. I really just gotta start using the rash cream for my thighs & just use the diapers as my underwear.
    My dad just got me 2 packs of depends pull ups from an auction. I'll just use them until the packs are empty.
    Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
    I changed Barry's diaper yesterday. He really needed a fresh diaper.
    I flooded my diaper after waking up, luckily it did not leak. After breakfast, I have a baba of milk ready for little mode.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SparkyDog
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I decided to baby up, too! Bonnie an' I are both wearin' Pampers (hers are real, mine are gigantic) an' cuddlin'. I'm also in PPs, a padded, frilly-legged diaper cover an' that cute white/pink sailor romper. Alternatin' between binky an' bottle. Life's very happy in Toddler Mode! 🤗🥰🧸🍼🧷
    When I transferred all of my game files to my desktop, my Lego Batman 1 save data was gone. I was at 70% completion, I was sad about it. Now I'm playing through the entire game all over again. It's a short game with not that many things to unlock.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and HappyPixels
    I bought a new headset for my PC. Good sound quality, and muffles out anything I don't wanna her outside what I'm currently doing.
    Temps are starting to go down already. Now I can wear my bras more often, get out my leggings to wear them over my diapers, and hang up my loose fitting shorts that always make my diapers peek out the back (I don't care about that anyways).
    Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and NannaAnnabelle
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    This morning I was looking for my bottle. Took me a while to find it. I filled it with milk after taking my meds, but I didn't have time to drink it, so I just put the baba in the fridge for later and my dad gave me a ride to work.
    Today I wore a Crinklz diaper all day with a onesie & leggings over it. The diaper did not leak but it was soaked by the time I took it off. Decided to take a quick shower before putting on my night time diaper.
    Reactions: Chrissie, BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
    Woke up, wet my diaper while getting cereal to the point of almost leaking. Prepped a bottle of milk after eating that Pokemon cereal. Got dressed for work while still sucking on a pacifier, then placed it next to the computer for later. I was cuddling Barry while I was drinking my milk.
    • Love
    After getting home from work today: stripped down to my diaper, played with my dog a little, put a load of laundry in the wash, popped a pacifier in my mouth, put on my orange onesie, and prepped a baba of chocolate milk. I feel I'm gonna be wet in a little bit, might need a change soon.
    • Love
    Reactions: Toaster and BobbiSueEllen
    A way to annoy people: start humming the 60's Batman theme but don't say "Batman" at the end. Just keep repeating the first part.
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    What do you say? BaMn! *droolface*
    ade
    ade
    Sing their 'favourite' song in the worst possible way 😁
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    Do do do do do do do do! (Mariah Carrey)
    Today I got a more powerful PC. Windows 10, 6GB RAM, 1TB Storage, 64 bit OS. Hoping I can upgrade this thing to Windows 11.
    The Hard Drive is built in to the monitor.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: KrankyPants, ShippoFox and BobbiSueEllen
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I can't upgrade it to Windows 11, no Hardware acceleration included. But at least it can still run & hold most of my games, and my laptop can run the rest.
    Reactions: KrankyPants
    Next month, Hulu is gonna be increased to $15 a month for no ads. I'm not paying that much every month for just one service for only a few shows that I rarely keep up with. So I just cancelled my subscription with them. The basic service has way too many ads per episode and it's still $8 a month. Better to cancel and just stick with one service.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I got Netflix just so I could get an Experian Boost. 😲🥳🆙
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back