blaincorrous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Conditional Diaper Training is vastly superior to traditional diaper training, diaper dependency, or intentionally-encouraged incontinence. It's hard and it's a floating scale you have to maintain, but it gives me everything I want in carefree wetting, situationally-aware messing, and normal function. I'd encourage it as a model for healthy moderation and fulfillment.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Kellycares and BobbiSueEllen
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    ...but if you want to use that cockring trick, I insist you use an adequate lube so your skin doesn't get irritated. And don't do that for too long, only as part of training. I'm concerned that overuse of that method would lead to diminished capacity too quickly.
    LePew
    LePew
    Practiced relaxing huh? Easy enough when I’m by myself but nearly impossible to relax and pee when I’m with others.
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    For me, using a ring lowers the amount of pushing you have to engage in to break the seal once it’s broken the first time. You will still have a little urine backed up behind the ring. If you can focus on keeping that there by keeping your pelvic floor relaxed, that generally keeps the seal broken and gives you an easier leak. At least, that’s my experience with the method.
    Starting to formulate a rom-com ABDL story, with a focus on a realistic setting with non-fantasy scenarios. Making it something that hits close to home for a lot of people in the community.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: AliB and BobbiSueEllen
    A
    AliB
    I’m in. Sounds interesting
    New research (pop-sci to be sure) is saying that hydration is key to healthy aging.

Your heard that right. Keep on hydrating and filling those diapers. From a purely biological perspective, it’s probably GOOD for you.
    Reactions: AliB, BobbiSueEllen, Elmo and 1 other person
    Kittyinpink
    Kittyinpink
    OK! Will do ! 😊
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Elmo and blaincorrous
    Elmo
    Elmo
    Keep on hydrating and filling those diapers
    You don't have to tell me twice ;)
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and blaincorrous
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Just wish the medical 'community' (more like 'conspiracy', LOL) wasn't so adamant about 3 quarts per day. Just go easy on fruit juices; quantity dehydrates via diarrhea. Oh, had my first Gatorlyte...was $4?!?! Eff dat, buying PediaLyte from now on.
    Happy New Year! I hope you rang in the new year with a soggy bottom!
    • Love
    Reactions: AliB, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Once again, I am filled with love for this community. I have every hope for your happiness, contentment, safety, and acceptance. If you don’t have a therapist to discuss this with, I continue to recommend everyone in ABDL engage openly with a kink-affirming therapist.
    • Love
    Reactions: AliB, Kittyinpink, HappyPixels and 1 other person
    We need community bumper stickers about ABDL self acceptance, like people do for their pets:

“I thought diapers filled me with joy, but it was I who was filling them.”
    • Haha
    Reactions: Kittyinpink, BlameBaby and NappiedTruckDriver
    NappiedTruckDriver
    NappiedTruckDriver
    That bulge in my pants is not that I’m happy to see you , it’s my diaper
    • Haha
    Reactions: AliB, Angelapinks and NewAdultBaby4
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Okay, let’s get serious. Automotive diaper puns…

“I only stop for gas and more soda.”
    “If you can smell my tailpipe, you’re too close.”
    “This driver comes standard with extended range equipment.”
    “This driver signals changes with a blue line.”
    “Warning: May make frequent stops in excess precipitation.”

I figure, the more veiled, the better.
    Reactions: NewAdultBaby4
    BabyBluePup
    BabyBluePup
    I could probably put that somewhere in my house. Or maybe if they have ones for computers, I'll definitely buy those.
    Just saw what I think might be my first sighting of an out-and-out AB person in public. It was at a renaissance festival, and it honestly wasn’t the most unusual thing there. It almost missed my own detection threshold.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    NewAdultBaby4
    NewAdultBaby4
    The ship had to store the torpedoes in a safe location.
    • Haha
    Reactions: blaincorrous and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Define "torpedoes".... 🤣
    • Thinking
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Oh...and that show was loaded to the attic with sexism & innuendo. 😲
    • Wow
    To Jason David Frank, you were an indelible part of my childhood, and I feel your absence from this world keenly.
    New favorite fake diaper mess: Orbeez, hydrated, excess drained, and a generous squeeze of Johnson’s bedtime baby lotion. It develops bubbles that squish between the Orbeez. Add brown food coloring as desired.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Mermantissa, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    The Thong Hack:

Wear a thong over your diaper in public. For males, it forms the diaper tighter around your equipment, minimizing side and top runoff. For both sexes, it restores your two cheeks in back, instead of the diaper “uni-ass”.
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Also, to minimize runoff for men, I like to wear open front underwear big enough for the front of the diaper to stick through. Makes an even more effective cup, especially if your diaper is a little larger than you want.
    Woo hoo! I’m getting fiber today!

Not that kind of fiber. The fiber that gives you high bandwidth...

Nope, still not that kind of fiber…
    • Thinking
    notnearmine11
    notnearmine11
    I am confused from your post
    Are you having lots of toast?
    Cereal is what you are getting
    Bran width is a cereal or am I forgetting
    • Haha
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    heh. Getting gigabit fiber at the house.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and notnearmine11
    Guys, it’s really fucking important that you be capable of functioning as an adult, regardless of how much of your time you spend in ABDL space. I really cannot over emphasize that you need maturity to survive and thrive in this world. And ABDL is not the escape hatch for what is admittedly a shitty world. There is no escape hatch.

I fully recommend therapy for anyone in ABDL, even just for mental maintenance.
    Reactions: AliB, NewAdultBaby4, keepitonDL and 2 others
    Blain is a man of focus… occasionally. Of commitment… usually. Of sheer fucking will… sometimes.

He once took the SATs with a fucking pencil.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I'd love to see the eraser! 😉🥳
    Reactions: Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Kneaded rubber is best. You can make it whatever you want.
    ade
    ade
    We all knead rubber 🤭
    • Haha
    Today, I feel on top of the world, like reality is bending to my will and I’m focused on being worthy of this turn.
    Hemix
    Hemix
    You must feel you're very successful right now 🙂
    Dammit! I just ordered from Rearz. Then, ABU pops up with a restock on some of my favorites, and now Tykables is saying Waddlers are shipping!

Oh, that sound? It was just my wallet crying.
    • Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: BlueDude, KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Boy, do I know that feeling!!! I'm loving using the Rears lately. I'm waiting for my Waddler order, too. I better check my Emails!
    K
    KrankyPants
    It will be okay! 🤗
    LittleMaya
    LittleMaya
    Rearz never disappoints, though. Enjoy that 55 gallon capacity they offer. :LOL:
    Warm Orbeez in diaper. Trust me on this.

Hydrate Orbeez as normal until the Orbeez don’t bend light in the water. Drain excess water. Replace with slightly hotter than body temperature water and leave alone so Orbeez warm up. Drain warm water. Pour into back of diaper. Enjoy.

Don’t reuse your ass-Orbeez. Change your diaper as normal and throw the whole mess away.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Mermantissa, NewLeaf and LainIsLain
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I hope someday that the bio-SAP which India is working on becomes available on full industrial scale. Shouldn't be hard to do, especially since they passed our current synthetic SAP through FDA and FD&C with few to no issues long ago. I'd love to see bio SAP, made from seafood waste, come to be the norm. #IndiaRocks 🥳🇮🇳
    Reactions: NewLeaf and Woncrinklz
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    BioSAP?! I must google this…

Okay, that’s really cool. And I see evidence some company can produce a product that out performs our synthetic SAP. I guess that’s nature for you!

And hell yeah, India rocks.
    • Love
    NewLeaf
    NewLeaf
    Gotta try this! thanks for sharing :)
    Reactions: blaincorrous
    So, finally got around to trying an orbeez filled condom in my diaper. It’s a whole other sensation! You feel the balls slip past each other, like that first time you sit on your poop. Now, I can make a fake turd with a ridiculously configurable feel. Like it chunky or smooth?

Now, to mix the three kinds of SAP I’ve collected plus pigment to create the ideal final product.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Mermantissa and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back