Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Insurance is finally gonna pay for my diapers, but only store brands. So if I want Megamax, I still have to pay out of pocket. It's a new plan.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    If there's one thing our diapers have shown, it's that medical diapers are anemic. 🤔
    ade
    ade
    • Haha
    Finishing work late at night, feeling tired. Had to look for my pacifier on the floor. Diapered up & ready to cuddle up with a bear for a heavy sleep. Maybe wet in my sleep 'cause I'm that tired from work.
    • Love
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Just ordered a case of diapers since I get paid next week. I'm just gonna treat my new job as temporary and only stay a couple more weeks as I can't make too much money each month.
    • Love
    Newest season of Digimon, and Gammamon is such a baby, being carried around in the protagonists backpack all the time, always getting spoon-fed, makes him more cute in that form.
    Next he'll be doing other baby things.
    A 5-hour shift of loading carts back inside, had to walk home (only a 40 minute walk). My feet were killing me as I settled down, big toes felt like they were throbbing, my back hurts, changed my wet diaper during a break and all they have is a public bathroom. Getting mad at the dog because I was exhausted, every time I move an inch, he's there for no reason.
    • Thinking
    • Wow
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    They also give me a weird schedule, but at least I get the next 3 days off.
    ade
    ade
    Doggy wants petting...to feel that he's loved and wanted. He's a social animal, like us.
    I know the demands can become annoying at times, but regrets and guilt last forever.
    Pokemon Shining Pearl playthrough, got the best outfit for the girl character, I love the purple tights.
    My dad giving my dog a plushie: Rip its limbs off and scoop out it's cottony guts, then he's got some new toys, also good for tug-o-war. If my dog tries to steal one of my bears: DROP IT! DROP IT! DROP IT!
    ESPF
    ESPF
    LOL 🐱 That's why kitties the best... Give them a catnip filled kick toy and they're good for hours.
    Reactions: bbbinkie
    Finished my first day of my new job, diaper is a little wet, I might wanna take a nap because my back hurts from all the computer training. And I now know my first pay day so I can order diapers again soon. Good thing I saved my money.
    I've got my first day of my new job in the morning. Tonight, I have to diaper up & go to bed early.
    A new Covid variant, what they call this one, all think is "I am Lrrr, leader of the variant Omicron persei 8. A Futurama reference.
    • Sad
    ade
    ade
    Resistance through vaccines is futile! You will be asslimy asslurpy..... I can't spell it.... where's Hugh? Get Hugh, he'll know.......whaddya mean "he's on t' bog"? We're trying to do a bloody invasion here.... ffs!!!
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Ah think yer lookin' fer "oh-SIM-yoo-LAY-tered". 🤣
    Got the dishes done, now I'm in a cool room with a pink diaper on and wearing some feetie jammies.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    I thought you were going to say you have pink lemonade! I think I am only dreaming of a nice pink lemonade. 😅
    Already got a new job, I start Monday. Just gonna relax in a pink diaper for now.
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    I just had to change Lena's diaper. All I had were Luvs for them, so that's what she is wearing. Luckily I don't need to change my plushies often, so I rarely need to buy a pack of diapers for them.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    Wearing a pink megamax and sucking on a white pacifier, the one I bought at the end of last month and now it's the first time I'm using that one.
    I can't sleep without a paci, they can calm me down at home, and it stops me from grinding my teeth.
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
    A funny college humor video, where Splinter has Donnie poke 2 holes in a purple messy diaper & put it on his face and gives him a stick, then everyone starts calling him "Shit Stick."
    • Wow
    Still wearing that super thick padding. The Tenas are a bit loose and a showing my big pink diaper underneath, which that one is staying in place. Might wanna het some tights & a onesie on.
    Diapering up for Thanksgiving, a boosted pink megamax, covered by 2 Tena Ultra. Gonna be so thick. Then I'm gonna be waddling to the kitchen for a baba of milk for bed. Then crawling back to the fridge to get breakfast and another bottle the next morning.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
    Ready to double diaper up, got a baba of chocolate milk, gonna cuddle with Lena for bedtime.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back