Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• A funny college humor video, where Splinter has Donnie poke 2 holes in a purple messy diaper & put it on his face and gives him a stick, then everyone starts calling him "Shit Stick."
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Still wearing that super thick padding. The Tenas are a bit loose and a showing my big pink diaper underneath, which that one is staying in place. Might wanna het some tights & a onesie on.
    Diapering up for Thanksgiving, a boosted pink megamax, covered by 2 Tena Ultra. Gonna be so thick. Then I'm gonna be waddling to the kitchen for a baba of milk for bed. Then crawling back to the fridge to get breakfast and another bottle the next morning.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
    Ready to double diaper up, got a baba of chocolate milk, gonna cuddle with Lena for bedtime.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    Today I had to change Bertha's diaper, I put her in a pampers easy up since I had one in the closet.
    Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    Playing Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. Kinda looks like Meditite is always wearing a diaper.
    Watched a LP video of Bowser's Inside Story, the part where Bowser is drinking gallons of water to solve several puzzles. In reality, Bowser would go off screen and take the longest leak if he didn't drown himself. Then he'd wear diapers throughout the rest of the game just to make less stops.
    I quit my job. Got tired of that woman. Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna look for a job that pays $15 an hour, and maybe get more respect while on my shift.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, chrischrischris and Angelapinks
    Got a bottle of milk ready. Just need to diaper up, get on my safari onesie & tights, then cuddle up with Lena and it's off to sleep.
    At this point, I don't care if I lose my current job. There's one supervisor that's being such a Karen lately. Always telling me to clean an area again after I've already cleaned it. Sometimes showing me the tiniest spot I've missed that NO ONE ELSE will care about, & have me redo it. I'm so tired of her. I'd be better off making more money stocking shelves or flipping burgers.
    • Thinking
    Kittyinpink
    Kittyinpink
    Any ideas why she picking on you? Maybe she secretly likes you? People can be hard to figure out. But if you can , you might be able to turn it around. That said , if you can get another job easily , then go for it! Nothing worse than waking up in the morning and going to a job you don't like.
    Diaperman95
    Diaperman95
    Maybe she has a OCD? They see a lot of stuff different. I doubt she is going to change. If she is good at her job and not going to be leaving anytime soon. Maybe try visiting with her and finding out if she really thinks you suck at your job or she is just picky. Jobs are not easy to come by so I would not burn a bridge if you decide too leave. But I would not stay longer than I had too. I would be looking.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
    I'm watching through Regular Show on Hulu. Just saw an episode where Muscle Man is streaking in a diaper at a party. During a New Year's episode.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I enjoyed watching "Do or Diaper", 'twas a good episode. 🥳
    Wet my Megamax before falling asleep. Then absolutely flooded it when I woke up. Now I have to waddle around in a soaked diaper and it feels great. Feels so warm & thick and still in place. I'll change when I feel like it.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
    K
    KrankyPants
    That is one of the most bliss things about MegaMax: how they don't clump up even when near capacity. The first time I wore one I was scared how long I could keep going before I felt wet. It felt like I didn't even wet it when I woke up, but I knew I had at least once because I don't take off my diaper to pee when I tinkle just before falling asleep.
    Reactions: Lyokodl
    I'm getting sleepy, just changed my wet diaper, got my silver pacifier in, cuddling with Lena for bedtime.
    Reactions: chrischrischris
    I had to have pants on when putting a load into the washer today. I took my paci out of that load before starting the machine. Back in my room, I take my pants off, think I left my paci somewhere else, then realize it was in my pocket.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Wore the free sample tye-die Megamax I got from North shore from last night all the way to after having a morning baba. Then I change into a black Megamax cause I wanna stay snugly padded longer.
    Did the dishes, watching on my tablet, checked my diaper, find out I'm wet again without knowing I've went. Feel like such a baby right now, I like it.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 58759
    D
    Deleted member 58759
    The best feeling
    Picked a new profile Pic. Chopper in a diaper while drinking from a bottle.
    FB_IMG_1635993657791.jpg
    Reactions: dprmn and ShyBoo81
    Got my newest shipment of Megamaxes in. And my dad asked, "so why did you order pink diapers?" I had no answer for that.
    • Thinking
    Zebby
    Zebby
    “Because whites too plain and I blue is too close to black, which I have”

Probably would have been my answer. How much does you dad know and support? (If you don’t mind me asking)
    Emu
    Emu
    "I did it for the awkward questions"
    • Haha
    I prepared a bottle of chocolate milk thus morning and only drank half of it. Didn't realize I only had half until I came home from work. Then drank the other half and I feel fine.
    K
    KrankyPants
    I'm glad it turned out well. I suppose the "valve" of the nipple helped keep everything A-okay. I've had good luck with my sippy cups keeping drinks in safe condition, myself. It is impressive for how long drinks maintain it our type of drinkware!
    My new pacis just showed up. Now to make holes in the shields so they won't deflate.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: KrankyPants
    Decided to put on one of the black diapers tonight. Having a baba of strawberry milk & cuddling Lena before going to sleep.
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants and chrischrischris
    K
    KrankyPants
    Black diapers are so sexy looking. Am I allowed to say that, lol! 🤭 I have never worn one, but I kind of got a good idea of what it would be like when I wore some dark blue MegaMaxes.😜
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back