Mickey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• About to head out to drive 1050 miles north back home to Wisconsin for x-mas. I will be diapered up of course.
    Reactions: dprmn and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Quite the drive. Take some breaks! 😴🥳
    dprmn
    dprmn
    If I had the vacation time I would drive to Wisconsin too. Have a safe trip make sure you have a blanket packed.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    And warm clothing! Learned that last month driving through Wyoming. Your experience may vary but it never hurts. 🥶
    Reactions: dprmn
    I've said this a number of times but gosh darned why do diapers feel so lovely. I can wear most of the time, and when I can't, I will go without. So I don't see why I couldn't do this forever if I have the means to. What the only problem is that it will inevitably will cause me to be caught by my parents and only a matter of time.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Not sure but I never try to analyze this all too deeply. I just love wearing & wetting disposable diapers and with big baby clothing, toys, accessories and furniture. It makes me feel very happy & peaceful inside! 🥰🥳🤗🧸🍼
    I leave back north to go "home" for x-mas on Monday. I'm going to bring 1 or 2 packs of diapers this time. I will otherwise miss wearing if I don't. I'm still in consideration of telling them. I've gone through the convo in my head a number of times and it doesn't work out, I'm scared. I have decided to wait until after x-mas day though at least.
    Me and my mother were talking about my baby/toddlerhood stuff. At one point she said "Do you remember your binky..." No, but I was about to respond with, "Did you know they make ones for adults." I chickened out. But I'm not ready for that yet. I'll do it at some point, that is telling her I am a big baby.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    If my mom didn't know I would have done the same thing, down to when you thought about the response you didn't say, lol.
    Headed back home to TX from Thanksgiving.. Mother makes it hard to leave. But I'll be back. Going to be a rough 1050 mile trip.
    Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
    Mickey
    Mickey
    Made it.
    Been taking my Anti-androgen for a little bit now and I've suddenly have access to a higher pitched portion of my voicebox that I don't think I've ever had before. I have no experience with it so it will take a bit to see how I can work with it but I'm well over half way to being able to do a Mickey Mouse impression. My normal voice is otherwise a normally deep mens voice.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think my parents might be catching onto me.. I mean I honestly want them to know I'm ABDL but its always tough just "coming out"
    • Thinking
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Mickey
    Mickey
    I think it was an innocent comment from my mother. Regardless I may consider "coming out" tomorrow as tomorrow will be "watershed moment"
    Made it to my hotel. I ended up pooing my diaper as I couldnt hold it. Had to change at a rest stop. Quite the experience. I need a shower now though.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and cappydiaperlvr
    On my way back home for Thanksgiving early tomorrow morning.
    Mickey
    Mickey
    I can't sleep. Planning on leaving in 4.5 hours
    I really like wearing diapers. Its just "me". When I get back from the trip back home for Thanksgiving I am going to load up on diapers. I've been managing to do most of my time in either taped or cloth diapers. Really enjoying this.
    Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck
    I may have caught a UTI from playing with myself in a poopy diaper. I had been wearing 24/7 and did have some burning but figured it was just from backpressure of my peepee being against the diaper. But I'm having trouble holding it after some time from some further pain. Oops =/ At least I'm prepared.
    • Wow
    Reactions: chrischrischris
    Saltedcaramel64
    Saltedcaramel64
    Better get some antibiotics.
    Mickey
    Mickey
    Went to the doc in my cloth training and plastic pants. I said my bladder would let go when it got some amount full (pains) but I didn't really have to reveal I was wearing. Its actually fairly discreet besides my plastic pants are slightly crinkly but not noticeable in general noise environment. I figured I would need to provide urine so a taped diaper wouldn't have been as easy.
    I rarely look at other men without cloths, if ever, so I have to ask. From time to time there are photos on here wearing diapers, but why is everyone so hairy. I have basically no body hair, never did. Some on my legs but you couldn't notice it unless you were close. In other news, starting week #2 fully diapered.
    • Thinking
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Most, but not all, adult males grow hair all over their bodies as they get older.
    Saltedcaramel64
    Saltedcaramel64
    Im hairy because my Mom was raped by a bear for my conception.
    I had to go to a lunch with family. I had to go, gasp, undiapered! I didn't like it =( Later tonight I'll be in diapers for a week. I also finally tried diapering laying down, I always did it against a wall since thats easier to do in a bathroom stall.
    I'm way past the longest I've ever been diapered. I'm on Diaper #4 in a row, with all the previous 3 being fully used like a baby. I'm currently nearing 48 hours. I always had to change out for various things or having it on caused problems. I'm really getting used to this and its as incredible as I imagined it.
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants, yfront, SecrertSissy and 1 other person
    Mickey
    Mickey
    Almost 4 days now!
    I completely forgot, pulling your pants and training pants/underwear completely down to use the bathroom is very toddlerish. I'm going to start doing this at home, I really like it! Used to do this in kindergarten.
    Reactions: oreobaby89 and BobbiSueEllen
    Saltedcaramel64
    Saltedcaramel64
    Butters approves!
    • Love
    Emu
    Emu
    Just make sure you keep your hall pass on you at all times
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Saltedcaramel64
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I guess he had something in his front pocket... 😆
    Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
    These cloth "training pants" have held up an entire day of wetting. Pretty impressed.
    I had an accident. My diaper leaked a lot of wet poopy out of my plastic pants onto my bed. Luckily I have a plastic sheet on it.
    Bought a Gary wear "Extreme White" plastic pants and I am very impressed. These are the closest I've yet seen to the 1980's Gerber vinyl pants, I even have one for comparison. They fall way short of being replicas, but are probably my current favorite as I grow my variety.
    • Love
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back