Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• A new episode of Family Guy, a fake ad for a laundromat bar comes up, and Joe says "I like putting on a fresh, warm diaper." I'm like, Joe wears cloth now?
    ronnieM
    ronnieM
    lol, just found it on accident
    Woke up this morning, flooded my diaper. After breakfast, did the dishes & some laundry. Now putting on some tights, having a baba of chocolate milk, and taking a nap.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I found out I don't have to wait 10 days for storage to clear up on my laptop. I just deleted all that wasted Win10 storage, now I'm getting all of my bigger Steam games back.
    • Love
    Trying to finish season 2 of Solar Opposites on Hulu. Same guy who created Rick and Morty.
    • Thinking
    Last night, I actually wet in my sleep. My diaper was dry when I finished installing Windows 11 & turned it off, then drifted off to sleep. At 7 AM I'm half asleep and I feel my soggy diaper with no memory of wetting my diaper. I haven't gone in my sleep since I was 5.
    • Love
    Reactions: fluffyprison, oreobaby89, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I wish I could wake up in a soggy diaper once...or more, if by hypnosis whereas I'd only wet in my sleep when in diapers. ☺️
    Reactions: fluffyprison
    oreobaby89
    oreobaby89
    How did it feel waking up like that?
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Little. Innocent. Peaceful. Not as wet as I expected: a little damp, very warm. A happy feeling overall. 🧸🍼🥰🤗🥳
    Reactions: fluffyprison and oreobaby89
    I got Windows 11 installed. I made room for it before upgrading. Now I'm redownloading my smaller Steam games. The larger games I'll get back a week later after the old W10 data gets cleaned up.
    11:30 am, I pop a pacifier in my mouth as I take a nap before getting ready. I wish I didn't hate them as a tot.
    • Love
    Needed to change my bears before getting ready for work. Lena, Barry, & Whitney all needed fresh diapers. Even had to open the pack of Luvs I bought months ago. Barry is wearing a Luvs under his onesie.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I can't find small adult diapers for Buffy, Colleen and Gretchen...and Abby swims even in the smallest doll diaper. Becky's diapers (Becky's a Pampers girl) are far, far easier to get...it's just nobody likes being alone in diapers...being in diapers should be a shared experience. 🥰
    I hooked my laptop into the TV and now it'll stay plugged in while its charging. Now I have to return all the cords I just bought.
    • Thinking
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    What is the connection type of the other end: HDMI mini? USB-C? Micro USB? Other? 🤔
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    HDMI
    • Thinking
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Okay. If it was a Micro USB, it'd be a matter of tilting the metal part in the casing to make the teeth grab better...but it's not. Not sure what can be done. 🤔
    My Espeon onesie showed up while I was at work. I hate how it's button up. It shows my belly and my diaper that way, but it fits & keeps me warm.
    • Thinking
    The charger for my laptop doesn't always stay in when I'm trying to charge it. It easily comes loose with the slightest movement. I have to tape it on so it stays in. So now I'm buying a USB type a charger to replace to bad one that came with it and a multi tap for my laptop.
    I bought a pack of baby wipes recently, and these wipes have cute sheep on them. I use wipes at home when I use the potty to poop. I rarely mess.
    • Love
    Had heavy rain all day today, thunderstorms tomorrow. I put on a Crinklz diaper, having a baba of strawberry milk, wearing my feetie jammies tonight.
    • Love
    Reactions: chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and ThePaddedTurtle
    I'm backing up all of my Doom files before installing Windows 11. 10 days after installing, I'll have to redownload all the games I have on Steam. My laptop can run Windows 11.
    I thought about buying some Espeon jammies on Amazon, but I think I'll wait until my next paycheck before buying.
    New episodes of the Rugrats reboot, and Kimi is in one of them. Any particular reason she shows up before Dil? And she's the same age as Angelica? What are the writers smoking?
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Deleted member 58759 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Are Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo still writing it?
    Now I have to take the bus to work again, and I had to buy a bus pass. I didn't feel like taking off my onesie, so I just put on shorts over it and rode the bus like that just to buy a month pass.
    Soon as I diaper up for bed last night, I wet myself a little. When I wake up my diaper is soaked a couple minutes after 8:30.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back