Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Had heavy rain all day today, thunderstorms tomorrow. I put on a Crinklz diaper, having a baba of strawberry milk, wearing my feetie jammies tonight.
    • Love
    Reactions: chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and ThePaddedTurtle
    I'm backing up all of my Doom files before installing Windows 11. 10 days after installing, I'll have to redownload all the games I have on Steam. My laptop can run Windows 11.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I thought about buying some Espeon jammies on Amazon, but I think I'll wait until my next paycheck before buying.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    New episodes of the Rugrats reboot, and Kimi is in one of them. Any particular reason she shows up before Dil? And she's the same age as Angelica? What are the writers smoking?
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Deleted member 58759 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Are Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo still writing it?
    Now I have to take the bus to work again, and I had to buy a bus pass. I didn't feel like taking off my onesie, so I just put on shorts over it and rode the bus like that just to buy a month pass.
    Soon as I diaper up for bed last night, I wet myself a little. When I wake up my diaper is soaked a couple minutes after 8:30.
    Wearing a onesie, changed out of my wet Crinklz & currently wearing 2 Tenas. Might take a nap.
    • Love
    Getting ready to change into a Crinklz Astronaut before going to sleep. Got my paci ready & about to grab Lena.
    • Love
    I wasn't the only one having issues with my internet. The neighbors were also having problems because a wire was damaged on a street pole. Maintenance came over and put in a new cable so everyone can have their TV/WiFi.
    ade
    ade
    Yay!
    You won't get service like that over here (UK).
    My internet problems last night was just an outage, so I cancelled maintenance.
    BabyBluePup
    BabyBluePup
    Well if you got your Internet back, then good luck for you. If not, I hope you could get it sooner.
    Mice keep waking me up at 6 am, so I placed some chocolate on some glue traps just so I can sleep in. They'll chew anything.
    • Wow
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    In my experience, they love rancid "natural" peanutbutter on a snap-trap - ones that I adjust the trigger to be very sensitive .
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Get some steel wool and cram it in any holes you find or around chewables. Mice hate steel wool.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Chosen
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    And I caught the tiny bastard who kept waking me up. The chocolate was pieces of a Reese cupcake.
    • Love
    New modem this morning, still having trouble with internet. Had tech support remotely reset it & have maintenance come again on Monday. But if it works for a couple days straight, I can just cancel it. If it doesn't, they'll give me a discount on my monthly bill.
    • Thinking
    I was just playing on my Switch while maintenance was putting in a new modem. After he leaves, I find out that I've flooded my diaper while he was in my room, and I didn't even notice, I was covered anyway.
    • Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: Chosen and BobbiSueEllen
    Was hardly wet this morning and I still leaked. Defective diaper?
    • Wow
    My Crinklz diaper was wet at work and took it off. I didn't have time to put on another dip cause I had to take the bus tonight. At least I was able to stay dry on the ride.
    I bought Quake 3 & 4 a year ago and they wouldn't run on my old laptop. Downloaded them recently on my current PC and they work. They also updated Quake 2, so had to get a source port to run it in full screen.
    • Love
    Reactions: Chosen
    There just had to be at least one smart-ass mouse who won't eat the poison. It woke me up because it was nibbling on my wooden sword cases. I need to hang those on my walls.
    • Wow
    Had a nightmare that triggered some bad memories. I need a baba and some cuddling with Lena. My diaper is only a little wet.
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Rainbow and chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    Yeah nightmare sometimes makes me fill empty try to fight it but ends in tears
    • Sad
    Rainbow
    Rainbow
    I send my best wishes, internet neighbor. Nightmares are terrible things
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back