Angelapinks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would love to message you to get to know each other a bit more. Let me know!
    Reactions: Angelapinks
    D
    Deleted member 60575
    I am open for chatting drop me a line or two or three
    sagging waist bantdtights. Try buying control top tights instead. I"m wearing 80 denier nude ice skating tights today.
    Angelapinks
    Angelapinks
    These are one of the few I have that are not a type of control top tights. They had a higher Lycra count and were pretty tight when new but they are a bit old now and have been washed countless times.
    Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and tucoy1
    T
    tucoy1
    i like wearing a panty girdle, body shaper, or control granny brief over my tights with a diaper underneath to catch my wetness.
    I spy with my little eye something blue. 🧐 Can you guess what it is?
    • Wow
    K
    KrankyPants
    No, you silly hill billygoat! 🐐 ⛰ 🏔 🌄

Your screen name is blue, like a wetness indicator, ROFL.

On a serious note, would you like to be an EC and if not, why? If so I can help guide you. I can't remember if it was you I saw saying you don't know how to.
    • Haha
    Angelapinks
    Angelapinks
    My wetness indicator is green turning to blue LOL on the Tranquility ATN diapers.
    Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    They are so sneaky. I watch in the mirror sometimes so I can see the one on my Tenas change color and get bored before it turns blue and start playing video games again. Then after I WIN WIN WIN, I look down and it's blue! So, I win some and lose some. 😆

Tranquility usually turns a deep runny blue pretty quickly. I like that about them, but I find the legs tight on me.
    thanks for liking my pic, do u think I should put it as an avatar? I tryied the other day but can't figure out how to change it and if it would be allowed?
    Angelapinks
    Angelapinks
    I do not have an avatar as I have not found a pic I like yet and don't really know how to do it.
    Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and chrischrischris
    Hope you don't mind me following you? I'm new here...Active New anyway...Need to prove my worth:)
    Good morning, how have u been, I have not been on here a lot but have not seen u on here a lot either-or maybe have not been watching well enough. Anyway nice to here from you!!!
    Glad to see someone else like yellow Camaros, seem to have a thing for yellow, my wife has a yellow 99 mustang gt convertible, I bought baby jammies in yellow, 3 yellow paci's, love barn yard didi's under my yellow jammies, starting to like pale yellow now more than bright yellow.
    Hello, I noticed you are from Ontario, Canada as well. Mine if I follow you?
    Reactions: DLPJ and Angelapinks
    Angelapinks
    Angelapinks
    Yes I noticed too were from Ontario. I live not too far from the Rearz warehouse in Cambridge and have bought from Laurie for a long time but Babykins/Kins of B.C. is also one of my favourite suppliers.
    Reactions: chrischrischris, Babyboyofpink, Trina and 2 others
    Babyboyofpink
    Babyboyofpink
    Please, I thank you for the welcome people. I look forward to future conversations.
    Runnerboy
    Runnerboy
    Thank you !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back