OmiOMy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• —might take a bit, I'm running on 0 sleep and several hits of Durban Poison.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I just saw a thread that had a poster claim to want to be "developmentally disabled" to explain wanting a very specific kind of regression and HOO BOY. I have thoughts. About to open my writing app and go OFF.
    I'm patiently waiting for my new training pants to arrive, and just...so looking forward to sleeping in them.

Even if I don't have an accident, they seem to help me sleep.
    • Love
    Thinking about nice things. Like my inbound Rearz order.
    • Love
    Woah, you are Autistic, too? I keep getting surprised how many Autistics are online and HERE on this forum of all places. I used to be an active member on WrongPlanet.
    Reactions: OmiOMy
    ade
    ade
    We're hiding in plain sight....almost 😁
    (It occurred to me almost immediately after the fact of the hairdresser's glance at me, whilst at the hairdresser's with mum, that my being sat on the waiting chair, swinging my legs, grimacing and with my hands covering my ears could've been seen as autistic 🤭)
    Reactions: KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    I have a serious pacing and humming habbit that makes some people uncomfortable. 😆 My pedometer says step count is pretty good!
    OmiOMy
    OmiOMy
    I've noticed the ones of us who are here too tend to be the sensory-seeker auties, too. Can't be a coincidence!
    It's gonna be a couple weeks (I did not spring for the fast shipping) but I'm still excited about the new training pants. :)
    K
    KrankyPants
    Back to what we were discussing, I was actually shocked when I showed my mom the goodnites that I heard about on TV and she agreed that I should try them out. I was in middle school then. I had already developed an affinity to diapers, but I think it was because I wanted them before I realized I needed them for a better quality of life.
    K
    KrankyPants
    I am so happy that I could share my feeling about life with you, @OmiOMy! ❤ The feeling is mutual. 😀
    K
    KrankyPants
    It is true that time makes it better. If you ever feel like these posts are too much of a reminder, I totally understand if you remove them. 🙂 I actually do it on my page all the time when I post about my sister. The next day I wake up and I'm like, WOAHHH! I feel better now. Time to remove this reminder! LOL! 😆
    ...there really should be a forum for those of us who (even just occasionally) lean transmasc. Lots of love here for transfemme things, but I live usually at least 2 inches to the left of femme and frankly there's no place for me those days.
    Saltedcaramel64
    Saltedcaramel64
    You dont have to live in an echo chamber to feel welcome. Just be yourself and you will make friends. Just some free advice.
    • Love
    This app is amazing.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
    K
    KrankyPants
    The A.D.I.S.C. webapp one?
    OmiOMy
    OmiOMy
    Ope, I was baqued and vague that night. No, I'm talking about Wombo Dream. I've been making an average of one art a day in it.
    It is SO WEIRD that right before I have an accident, I stop feeling my bladder signals.

Like, I'll try to keep to my schedule, and I'll be able to feel it right up to the point I think I'm go—then nothing.
    • Thinking
    OmiOMy
    OmiOMy
    With mine, it's "I don't feel my bladder must not be
    a problem" when suddenly, wetting. And I feel the wetting, but it takes a second to click what's happening because brain goes "this feels nice" before it goes "WAIT STOP".
    • Haha
    K
    KrankyPants
    I'm not laughing because that was funny, I'm laughing because when I was a kid that is kind of what happened to me. I started peeing while I was distracted playing with my cars or playing in the dirt with my friends. At first it just comes out and I didn't realize then I'm like "oh crap" and I would try and stop it but doing that makes a gush come out, so I'd run inside and have to change my underwear.
    OmiOMy
    OmiOMy
    They actually put me on a schedule because of this.

It didn't work well at all, especially at school. If I already had started to wet a little, no matter if I was close to empty, if I got up I was toast. I had several chair soakings happen because I was too scared of retribution (that never happened mind you) for waiting so long—just scared to speak up.
    PARTNER

He agreed to a day when I can be little all day!

And he warned me he's a mommy Dom

And he wants me to be SO COMFY
    I am READY
    • Love
    There is awesome mushy gay to share about my partner but first I need a PBJ
    • Thinking
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    *secretly hid the bread* 🤭
    • Haha
    Reactions: KrankyPants and Babybuzz
    Wet myself last night. More accurately this morning. Woke up slowly going, unable to stop...and then my partner kissed me

So I was wetting while making out.

Never thought that would be something I enjoy.
    • Love
    Fiammaverde
    Fiammaverde
    That would be a really horrible moment to have a leak 😇😈
    Aaaand I had an accident last night, surprising NO ONE lol
    • Wow
    Reactions: KrankyPants, Seabear and BobbiSueEllen
    It has been an OAB day. I lost count of my bathroom visits at 13. Frankly I'm scared to sleep.
    • Wow
    At home, filling out job applications. The taste of the coffee my partner made still lingers.

It's a good thing.
    Man, it 's great to be out of that house. I even feel less sick than I usually do, which is saying something.
    • Love
    SAVE ME ❤

HE SAYS MY NAPPIES ARE CUTE
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants, LainIsLain, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Had an accident.

HE'S NOT MAD. In fact he offered to help with my laundry after work (!)

I think I'm keeping him.
    • Love
    Reactions: ronnieM, BobbiSueEllen and SpankyUnicorn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back