ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

K
KrankyPants
Wow, they look like they fit well for a medium (well in their current state, I know sag can change that). Did you have any trouble finding space for those massive tapes? Those tapes muse be like a big grippy hug!
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
I'm at the very bottom of their size range for medium, but it fits ok. I don't wet often so luckily sagging is no problem

Taping up was easy, but those tapes come pretty close toward the center! Unlike in my usual small diapers where the tapes go over the sides

I like Dinorawrz print! But to be honest I prefer the bikini-like fit of a small. This medium just looks like... well a huge bulky diaper haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
Q
Quanon
How did they soak?
K
KrankyPants
I totally feel ya! Sometimes, if you use the diaper, you are really better off with the smaller size because there is not a gap in the legs when it gets wet, plus it is more discreet and everything. 🙂 I still say cute pic, but maybe not the best size for practical use. 🤗
Reactions: ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
I dont wet very often so not much I can say about how they soak 😅
  • Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants and Quanon
Q
Quanon
Say what!?!?! You go through all the wearing without soaking those bad boys!?! Lol
  • Wow
ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81
Nope. And if I wear boxers underneath, I can wear the same diaper for a few nights in a row, saving me lotsa money 😎👍💵
K
KrankyPants
Okay. I get that. When I was wearing goodnites and did not wet them, sometimes, I would wear them twice in a row. Because you are made of green tea mochi, every day. @ShyBoo81, I get a bit embarrassed when I do it. But I think every baby doesn't waste a dip dat toot! It belongs on you're wittle, wittle 💋 one bum!
  • Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
K
KrankyPants
Forgive me if I am wrong, lol. What's up y'all?
Back