ShyBoo81
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! It's been a while, I hope you're doing well! 💙 I wanted to share that I wear pull-ups now, and I just got a Hello Kitty & Friends shirt from Target and it has Cinnamoroll and Chococat on it! 🥰
    • Love
    Reactions: SalemRose, Woncrinklz and ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Hey niceee! 🤩 Havent heard from you in awhile so I hope you're good too! Do you wear the Hello Kitty & Friends shirt often?
    Reactions: KrankyPants
    Hey, I miss you! 🙂 I think about my friend list a lot, and it has been emptier since you went on your hiatus. I hope you've been okay, ShyBoo! IMY! 😚
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Hey Im doing ok at the moment. Yea I do miss being active here with the community. Sadly I still have life problems Im trying to overcome, but doing my best to prepare so I can finally move out of my parents
    K
    KrankyPants
    What really matters to me is that you are pressing on. Knowing that you are okay makes me happy. 😃 Please take care, and we will talk again later! 🙂 You and I are doing the same thing. I am trying to move out, too.
    • Love
    Reactions: ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Thanks! I feel a bit better knowing you're in the same boat too. It just bothers me that I missed out being able to grow, discover new hobbies/people, and enjoy myself cause Im still stuck living with parents. Anyways, not gonna try turn this into a rant about my parents, but I wanna wish you good luck and hope we both make our goals come true 🙏
    • Love
    Reactions: LinkDL and KrankyPants
    Starting today I wont be spending much time on social media as I used to, including ADISC.

Im just not happy with my current living situation. I need to get my life together, move out of my parents, and live on my own for once. It will be a difficult road ahead, but this is my new years resolution for 2022.

Im still going to check ADISC occasionally, I just wont be interacting here as often.
    • Wow
    Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen and GoodniteLover219
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Come to think of it, its been almost a year now since I got into this forum and met you. Just wanna say thank for the wonderful memories we shared together in 2021 🥲🥲🥲 Even if this ABDL thing is strange to most people, I dont regret a single thing I did during my online presence. Thank you @GoodniteLover219, and to everyone who I interacted with online
    Reactions: KrankyPants and GoodniteLover219
    LePew
    LePew
    Good for you ShyBoo. You know what you gotta do - 2022 resolutions, you got this.
    Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and ShyBoo81
    K
    KrankyPants
    I will truly miss talking with you, @ShyBoo81. Please take care and don't forget to check in now and again! I bid you great success!
    Reactions: ShyBoo81 and GoodniteLover219
    First post of 2022, bought some new bedsheets for my littlespace ✨⭐🌙

7DE217CB-88A3-46BD-856B-7537005CAEDD.jpeg
    • Love
    Reactions: ChibiDolly, LePew, KrankyPants and 3 others
    Reactions: bbbinkie, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Wow Im dumb for not noticing the reaction score existed till now lol 😆 I need 110 to reach my next goal of 777 👌
    • Love
    Reactions: bbbinkie, BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Holy molly you have 3600+ on your reaction score! 🤯
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    So far, yes I do! I wonder what I have posted that people really liked. 🤔 My last brain cell is like: durrrrr 🤤!
    Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
    Your birthday is the day before mine! Hello fellow Gemini!
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Heyyyy nice! Happy b-day 6 months from now fellow Gemini lol!
    Customized the look of my phone and tablet for fun. Thank you Cremechii for making these kawaii wallpapers and icons! 🙏

IMG_1470 (1).jpgIMG_1469 (1).jpgScreenshot_20211109-124536_One UI Home (1).jpg

Check out Cremechii's Instagram here
    • Love
    Reactions: ChibiDolly, KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
    K
    KrankyPants
    The far right navigation button on your Galaxy tablet; what does it do?
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Its to rotate between portrait and landscape view
    K
    KrankyPants
    Now isn't that handy! Thanks for filling me in. I like that. 🙂
    Drew myself a new avatar! ✍️ Its Boo, but drawn in my own kawaii-fied art style 👻
    • Love
    Reactions: ChibiDolly, GoodniteLover219, KrankyPants and 1 other person
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Haha funny! Blue can look just as girly if you make it pastel enough, trust me 😆 Source: the many anime girl drawings and random blue girly dresses I find sometimes while browsing around online
    Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
    GoodniteLover219
    GoodniteLover219
    I was just about to comment your new avatar! 🥰 I love it! The fact you drew it too makes it even more adorable!
    • Love
    Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Aww thanks! Yeah drawing it myself does add to the charm 💕
    • Love
    Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and GoodniteLover219
    I got a new pacifier! It felt weird putting this on my mouth at first. It looks cute for taking selfies though lol 😁

081F57E6-984E-458E-ADFE-900BA42739A5.jpeg
    • Love
    • Wow
    Reactions: ChibiDolly, GirlGirlBoy, Chosen and 5 others
    New bed sheets! I went for a starry night constellation theme ✨🌘⭐

95FDDDCA-6CC0-4398-8186-E7E15806B814.jpeg

It was kinda hard picking a design because
    1. It has to be cute for my little space, duh
    2. It cant look too childish or else my parents might raise an eyebrow at me lol
    • Wow
    • Love
    Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Chosen, KrankyPants and 3 others
    K
    KrankyPants
    Little SPACE! 🤭😉
    • Haha
    Reactions: Chosen and ShyBoo81
    New whale-shark plushie! 🐳🦈 Not sure what to name him, but one weird quirk is you can stick your arm in his mouth lol 😆

DAEF3009-43B2-4A29-AF31-D96EC8212E0C.jpeg
    • Love
    • Haha
    Reactions: Chosen, KrankyPants, geekdiaperboy247 and 1 other person
    God, you scare me, boo, 🤭 that song and Mario ghost! Bowzer is right around the corner!
    K
    KrankyPants
    5:00 Red door, Jennifer or Denise! Kill it!!!! Bowzer
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Lol did my fellow Boo buddies scare ya? Oopsies 🤭😄😆
    • Haha
    Reactions: Chosen and KrankyPants
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Hope you all had diapers on incase they frightened you a little too hard lol 🤣💦
    • Haha
    • Love
    Reactions: Chosen and KrankyPants
    Its ABU Dinorawrz! 🦖🦕 Too bad its not available in small so I had to settle with medium instead. A bit oversized, but it has 4 tapes instead of 2 so it conforms to my waistline pretty well

9C863E76-9F40-4074-BABE-4AD3F7618B60.jpeg

Also this will be the last diaper pic I post here. Don't wanna spam my profile with too many diapers lol 😅
    • Love
    Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Chosen, geekdiaperboy247 and 6 others
    K
    KrankyPants
    Every time you post or like, I am like, Shy Boo! Super Mario Brothers!
    God, bro, the song still spooks me!
    K
    KrankyPants
    This was a good speed run! ✌️👆👆👆
    K
    KrankyPants
    My cousin who was my sister's age knows how to defeat that level. Oh, to be a kid again! 🤪
    Found a sample pack of DC Amor! Thank you Changing Times diaper store for having these in stock 👍 I kinda went for a sissy/girly aesthetic in this pic lol 🎀

IMG_0918 (1).jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, KitsuneFox and 1 other person
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Those look cute 😊
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
    K
    KrankyPants
    Supa kawaii!
    • Love
    Apparently DC Amors are gone now so I can’t wear those. But, I got a sample pack of ABU Cushies in size S instead! Started with an old-school print from my last post, to a now modern babyish print with this one 😋

20F7B642-1246-4670-B0A1-39E71FC3C7C2.jpeg
    • Love
    Reactions: db80, Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
    K
    KrankyPants
    You're so neat and petite! Arowabwle! 🥰
    • Love
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Had to read that last word in a thick baby accent to understand it 🤣 Lol thanks! 😙
    • Haha
    Tried out ABU Super Dry Kids today! 😙 I like how convenient the single tape design is cause it makes taking them on/off so easy.

F361BAAF-0A30-4954-A595-23468CAAEF91.jpeg

I’m trying to get my hands on any ABDL diaper I can find in a size S. Looking forward to try out DC Amor up next! 🥳
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KrankyPants and chrischrischris
    K
    KrankyPants
    Those look cute and super fluffy on you!
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Awww thanks 😊🪶☁️
    • Love
    • Love
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    OMG This is too cute for me to handle, HNNNG!! 😖😖❤️❤️ And also too girly to use as my avatar lol.

But low-key, thanks for sharing this link! It makes a pretty good reference for drawing anime girls. ✍️
    Boo is cute, but...you love Cinnamoroll, too?! I adore Cinnamoroll! Best sky puppy ever! 💙
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Lol good choice. Chococat is my 2nd personal favorite, but really all the Sanrio characters are cutely designed! Wow that’s a lot of plushies you have! Where do you get room for all of them? 😆
    Reactions: ChibiDolly
    ChibiDolly
    ChibiDolly
    I wish Chococat got more love; I rarely find merchandise for him! I guess I've usually had plenty of room for them most of where I've lived, but like I said in another post, my current living situation makes it so I can only have a few out at a time, the rest live in bags, the poor dears... :(
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Most stuff toy shops I visit in malls usually have Hello Kitty or Gudetama merch. And yeah Chococat is super rare to find! Maybe cause he’s one of the older characters.

Sad that you can’t have all your plushies out at once. I can’t own a big collection of plushies either or else my relatives will give me weird looks. Its good you rotate through all of yours though. 🙂
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back