freechris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what we need? D&D-themed ABDL Diapers! If copyright is an issue, then how about Diapers with original prints of elves, dragons, goblins, etc. ...
    Is it just me or are some of the ABDL stores running low on inventory?
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I rode my bike today...padded of course!
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Approaching the end of June and I'm still wearing! 😊
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    D
    Deleted member 47221
    If you've been wearing it for almost a month, its time to change...I don't care if it is a megamax :)
    Aw shoot! Looks like the Forsite Mary Janes are out. I guess I'll try the "Under the Sea" ones.
    InControls are my go-to. Best all-white diaper, in my opinion.
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    I've lost track of how long I've been going 24/7. Don't worry, though. I've got checks and balances in place in order to keep bladder control, etc.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    I just finished putting the final touches on my webpage with my new SSL and security updates. Now I can go back to putting up more content.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and neophyte
    Wow. What an exhausting weekend, both with having to work a 10+ hour shift with my full-time job and to wrestle with an SSL issue that caused my vanilla website to crash (The latter is fixed, thankfully.).
    Nothing like looking forward to a stretch of "little" time to blow off the stress.
    Sitting on my Northshore bed pad, cross-legged and wearing nothing on my bottom half except for an all-white InControl was a Frozen sticker that I put on it made me feel really baby. Then I stood up and realized my left leg was asleep (that pins-and-needles feeling of the blood rushing back in). That put me back into adult mode pretty quickly. 😆
    Oh well. At least I had my lititle moment of the day. 👶
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    With my previous post stated, I believe will actually be jumping into a Rearz Princess tomorrow night.
    • Love
    Today was a Forsite Mary Jane day for me. They are my favorite for a variety of reasons. But they're also expensive, so I only wear them on a few designated days in a month.
    Otherwise, my go-to is Incontrol.
    When I need to do cardio and the weather is bad outside, I just run in place in my bedroom with only boxers to cover my diaper. The crinkle always puts me in my space! 😁
    • Love
    Reactions: SecretBabyBoy, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back