ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Squeeeeee!!! I missed you! How have you been, how are you??? 🤗🥳🥳🥳
Reactions: neophyte and Weatheronthe8s
neophyte
neophyte
I am good thanks!! As you know I recently became single again, so it allowed me to embrace my ABDL more than ever, just needed a break I guess! All else is good, I bought a 15' aluminum boat which I stripped down and am rebuilding, bought a new 9.9 Mercury motor too! Maybe I'll share some pix, but don't want to out myself!!
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle
Welcome back. All the boat launches are closed in our area due to the Dofo lockdown rules. I’m dying to get mine on the water. I’ve already paid the marina too. 🤬
  • Wow
BobbiSueEllen
Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle
Lol. Our Premier is Doug Ford. Kinda like a Governor in the US. His lockdown policies have a lot of head scratchers.
Reactions: neophyte
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Any relation to the late Rob Ford? :unsure:
neophyte
neophyte
Yes! Rob is Doug's late brother. @Subtlerustle That's awesome; may I ask what area you are in? My ports are Port Stanley, Port Bruce, Port Glasgow!
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Okay. I do remember when Rob Ford went all wacky but in the end I understand why. He knew he was dying, nobody just wants to die. That was sad. :cry:

And this pandemic has brought out the worst in people: both attitudes and leadership. :unsure:
Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle
@BobbiSueEllen Yes Rob was a bit of a sad story. Mixed up with some shady people and suffered from addiction issues even before the Cancer that took him. I would have given Doug a B grade prior to the latest lockdown but has stepped on a rake and is blaming everyone without taking any responsibility. Politico play book I guess.
Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle
@neophyte I’m in Bronte outer harbour. I actually went for a good run today and saw that that launch was open. Under the lockdown you’re only allowed on your boat for maintenance at our marina. Hopefully June 2nd it gets lifted.
  • Wow
Reactions: neophyte and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
Wow, that makes no sense whatsoever. Does he believe COVID spreads in water or by fish? Or oar? 🤣

Sounds like your province needs some good ol'-fashioned mass-noncompliance and rebellion.
Reactions: neophyte
Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle
I think we are all too tired and beaten down to rebel lol. We are vaccinating pretty fast now so we should see some tangible results soon.
Reactions: neophyte and BobbiSueEllen
Back