Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I got nothing new. So this image could have a meaning. Like when someone you know walks into you while you're in little space. And this line is the perfect reaction of us. :)
    2UOAf83Plodlzazke-k7dqd6UC2NsRbtQGd07iOUayk.jpg
    • Haha
    Reactions: LonelyKitty, BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
    MaxDL
    MaxDL
    Haha oh noo... I wouldnt that happen to me lollllllll
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    That scene is quite interesting.
    In the spongebob episode "plankton retires" Plankton complains to his wife of how he'll never get the formula. Then Karen says "I think someone needs their baba." And then tries to bottle feed him.
    Plankton_Retires_076.png
    • Haha
    Reactions: chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
    Got a papercut at work today while getting the trash/recycling cans. As soon as I get home, I'll need a bottle, paci, and get into a onesie to make it better. A band aid can only do so much.
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Njc and OriginalWetone
    Had a dream last night. Where I end up at new site to clean but it's been abandoned for months. The trash cans were filled with maggots, some of them were crawling around on the floor, even some giant maggots were there (the size of a wiimote). Then I woke up and flooded my diaper.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen, MaxDL and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    What did you eat before bedtime??? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Hi there! My dreams are public bathrooms with soiled floors consisting of used female "monthly" paraphernalia and pee-soaked floors with used toilet paper "Pom poms" and misc. dirt, etc. with toilets so filthy they don't work anymore. Then I awaken realizing I have to for real use the bathroom! Horrid.
    The power went out, had a diaper change on the living room floor. It has the best lighting if there's no power.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    There was one time when I was 4, I peed on the floor in pre-k. A teacher then takes me to the bathroom, takes off my shorts & undies, and puts me in a Barney diaper for the day, then put clean shorts on me.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Jr2012
    Needed to change my diaper at work. I only put Megamax in my backpack, so I changed into another Megamax. The inside of the wet one was falling apart. I was sweating on the wings & back of the padding.
    Now I'm home, stripped down to a diaper, ready to prep another bottle, and need to be in a cool room.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I decided to put a couple of the tie die diapers in my backpack that I always take to work. I needed to refill my bag and I love the tie dye designs I'm wearing now. So I'll keep wearing them for now instead of Tena Ultra.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and Weatheronthe8s
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I'm also having a quick baba before I have to leave.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and Weatheronthe8s
    Since the PS3 shop is closing this year, I ended up buying a few digital games for it. Mostly PS1 games I don't have. Gex 3, Castlevania SOTN, Chrono Cross, FF Tactics, Rayman 2, Wolf 3D, and a PS2 Castlevania.
    I just changed out of my free sample of MM black & into my first tie dye diapers. They're so soft when dry and always comfy.
    Reactions: Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
    My order of Megamax came in this morning. They even sent me one extra. My dad is like "why did you buy so many packs? How much did you spend on those?" An order of $180.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Just tell 'im "Because babies need diapers. End of story!" #NeenerX3 :ROFLMAO:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Jr2012 and Weatheronthe8s
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    why did you buy so many packs? Because less packs would have contained less diapers, of course. Silly question.
    • Love
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
    Gonna put on my last Crinklz. But I should be getting my cases of Megamax either today or tomorrow.
    • Love
    Reactions: Woncrinklz, Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Finally got my stimulus. Bought 2 cases of Megamax from north shore. I'll try the tie dye ones and get more pink ones.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Rainbow, Weatheronthe8s and 2 others
    Rainbow
    Rainbow
    The tie-dye ones are fire
    Those are the ones I have
    Last night, I was getting from work, and a baseball comes flying at the car. It bounces off the hood, hits the windshield, and dents the roof. We got lucky, it could have shattered the windshield and knocked out the one driving.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Lyokodl
    D
    Deleted member 41919
    I live near baseball fields as well. But I try to avoid going down the roads they're on when I know there's a game going on.
    I had penne pasta for dinner tonight. After eating, I forget the plate and play on my Switch for awhile. Later, I find tomato sauce all over the back of my diaper. I had to change it then. Now getting ready for bed wearing a boosted diaper only because it's getting warmer.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Now I just picked up my airpod case and some of the sauce splashed onto it, even a couple drops in the charge slot. And it can still charge, thank God.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    I found out that some mice chewed a hole in my pack of pads for men. They probably thought it was a bag of chips. All the pads are fine.

Edit: they're actually eating the pads. What are they thinking? Only have to throw away one of them for now.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, KittyMerriweather, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    So my dad ended up buying another pair of airpods, and both sides work. The other pair is getting returned but I'm keeping the first charge pack (because it's the same brand & color). Really hope he stopped bugging me about those headphones.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Every time he buys me something new, he will keep bothering me about that new item for many days, it's so annoying.
    If it works, just leave it at that and move on.
    I got airpods from Wal-Mart today. But only one of the buds work. Maybe the other one needs a new battery, it'll only charge the one that works. Now I can go back to listening to music while at work.
    • Wow
    I was wondering why my couch smelled so bad. Later I find out that a mouse got squished under the cushions from the pressure of me sitting on it. The smell was making me feel nauseous. Sprayed the entire house with febreeze.
    • Wow
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Also my Crinklz took so much usage from about 20 hours of wearing one.
    I haven't gotten the stim check yet, but on wednesday, I might buy a few cases of Megamax with it.
    • Wow
    MaxDL
    MaxDL
    A mouse? Yuck.... Lolll
    20h? I find myself rebellious at 14h of wearing sometimes I keep my night diaper a bit long on weekends lol
    I've been paying an extra $10 a month with my internet over the past 2 years (Its a phone fee included) and now I just got a landline yesterday. Didn't have one until then.
    • Wow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back