Aby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgot to wear a belt and my pants button popped off today while I was helping a friend, a handkerchief tied between my belt loops served as a temporary fix and saved my modesty. I was wearing a tykables Cammies diaper, no one saw it thankfully.
    • Love
    Reactions: chillgguy1018, chrischrischris and Weatheronthe8s
    Finally all I wanted when I was a boy was a well to hangout by in my solitude -
    ade
    ade
    We all need a place to ponder.
    A well would be a garden feature to gravitate towards.
    A boy could look at his reflection in the water and wonder why he has ripples 🤪
    • Haha
    Reactions: Aby
    Aby
    Aby
    That tends to be my go to line when a public speaker finishes speaking and asks if there are any questions. "Why do men have Nipples" or "why is the sky blue"
    • Haha
    Reactions: ade
    The more love we put out in the world, the more that its reflected back to us, its a karmic kinda thing. Helping out the helpless can be very rewarding to our self image, give us a reason to love ourselves. If you can't love yourself, how can you love anyone else, or expect anyone else to love you? That's a big part of why we want caregivers, we want the unconditional love that may have been denied to us.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    Got audio of me getting up in my sleep and using the potty again, still ended up in a wet diaper by morning. Sometimes I lock the bathroom door to prevent me from sleep walking and using the potty. I get annoyed when this happens and I wake up in a super dry thick diaper.
    • Wow
    depends4me
    depends4me
    So you not only walk in your sleep, you also un-tape and re-tape your diaper in your sleep?? I don't know much about sleepwalking, but that seems remarkable.
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    i can just slide my diaper off i have no butt shape so it’s easy
    Aby
    Aby
    I use the velcro on tykables, I untapped the top two tapes and pull my penis over and out of the diaper to pee, fairly easy to do and I ve done it to the point it must be muscle memory. I use to have to diaper myself with one arm and not being able to see at all.
    Sometimes I wish I could know what happened to the people I use to know in this scene back in the 90's. I remember one guy was working pretty hard on getting an ABDL diaper made, we talked about it on DPF forums. I only stayed in touch with one person I knew in the scene from the 90's. Hell I still wonder what happened to the people I knew in places like Yahoo chat.
    • Wow
    NinaAlex
    NinaAlex
    I only found the community in 2000, a German forum (unfortunately quite transphobic), and ADISC and some other international one sometime in the early to mid 2000s (unless I don't remember correctly), as well as a few other things. I wasn't very active early on.

I'm sure I'd be very embarrassed and find it hard to relate to myself back then. I've been wearing 24/7 since ~2007.
    Nothing like Easter to remind me of all the fun times in Catholic Kindergarten......
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    Many years ago I bought all the children I new an Easter egg but someone said don't buy my daughter an egg just give her money . So never bought an Easter egg after that
    165865742_10219978394676284_8502878389016538845_n.jpg
    Sometimes diapers are more appropriate than regular underwear, or the lack of it. Doesn't matter though if you're a super star.
    I am depressed, I have no real friends anymore offline, there are a few, and I have seen them a handful of times in the last 8 years. November will make it 9 years since I got my brains smashed in and lost my career and most of the friends that came with it. Im gonna go hang out with homeless dogs.
    • Sad
    Reactions: CheshireCat, dous and Weatheronthe8s
    Is it fairly common to find it very difficult to read large chunks of text that has little to no format or structure?
    No paragraph breaks or spacing? I see lots of posts that are very well written, that use good form here. I don't see that so much on places like facebook.
    I ask as I use to not really struggle but I think my brain damage/mild aphasia/vision issue have great exasperated this issue for me.
    Reactions: dynodoggo
    Aby
    Aby
    my 3rd grade teacher threatened to send me back to special ed classes when I had difficulty reading aloud or kids laughed at me. I threw a chair at her and was moved to a bilingual class.
    • Sad
    Reactions: ABADRIANNAxoxo and Weatheronthe8s
    NinaAlex
    NinaAlex
    Yep, I find it extremely difficult to read text that is just one big wall of text.

If I really want or need to read it, I'll copy it into an editor, and randomly insert paragraphs. Or I'd simply write a script to do that for me, paste the text into it, and get out a neatly readable version.
    NinaAlex
    NinaAlex
    Reading aloud was very difficult for me, because when I read, I don't have a voice in my head, to read aloud, I need to do extra steps:

Visual text -> thought structures -> vocal structures -> voice

This will often trip me up if I don't concentrate, and sometimes I'll find that I don't say the exact word, but a synonym.
    Starting to think I am probably part furry I just dont have a fursona or a pursuit or anything like that. I would label me mildly furry, I have had friends that are very deep into the scene, I think it sparks my curiosity. I do hang out with dogs more than people and do like animated animal movies. That damn Tom & Jerry cartoon with the baby mouse in a diaper, Jerry nephew... I so wanted to be that little mouse.
    Did Tykables change their plastic, the latest shipment I finally got some Puppers, and I am a happy puppy! the plastic is like Pampers plastics, or 6 tape Attends. This may be too much if they got the plastic right
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    The vintage 6 tab Attends I have on-hand, have relatively stiff and 'sharp' edges around the leg gathers, causing some chafing issues .

I personally have not noticed different plastic in Tykables diapers ... something to keep in mind next time we get a double case .
    kinda annoyed by the issue on environmental waste I produce in my love of diapers, really need to find a way to process disposable diaper waste. I have tried cloth, if that was my only option I would probably wear cloth, but I wouldn't wear 24/7. Last time I tried cloth I ended up quitting diapers, and I spiraled into a very angry and depressed person.
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    This is part of the reason why I will never go 24/7 unless I become incontinent or something.
    had a racist leave death threats on my voicemail, called me some nasty stuff, I assume he thinks I'm Muslim or was calling someone who is.
    • Wow
    seems like my time in the corner is over and I am now back to established contributor, hopefully I can stay out of trouble longer this time.
    Aby
    Aby
    yeah last time wasn't even a mature topic, I just said something inappropriate in the adult baby forum.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RedPandaDL
    rileyx
    rileyx
    How does a person become an established contributor?
    Aby
    Aby
    You need to have an avatar pic. I forget the other requirements
    Just wanted to say that I LOVE your profile pic 😉😍😘
    • Love
    Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
    Aby
    Aby
    Thank you, I was starting to think it was time to change it, and sometimes feel its not cute or its kinda cringe worthy. I like it though as it shows me but doesn't identify me and its a genuine picture from one of my outlandish stories that many may feel are made up. I like that it doesn't show any faces but captures a moment without anyone posing, so its more natural.
    rileyx
    rileyx
    Please don't change it!!! Your picture is what caused me to view your profile!!! I've seen lots of pictures of people in diapers and this is by far the best one I've seen!!!!
    I think you need to reconnect your email aby, just a fyi. The reason is your level went down to a cont.
    Reactions: Aby
    Aby
    Aby
    I think its because I got in trouble for saying suicidal thoughts. I might eventually get my points back. Sometimes I get emotional and say stupid things, its something I struggled with as a child, and its only got worse when I had my brain injury and damaged the frontal lobes of my brain causing executive dysfunction.
    Reactions: CherryMiku
    The greatest part of memory loss is...... I can't remember.
    Reactions: ABADRIANNAxoxo and Weatheronthe8s
    I'm in trouble again for not watching what I say or controlling my emotions when I am provoked, I apologize to anyone I offended with my remark about my own thoughts of suicide. Least the cops didn't get called this time.
    Aby
    Aby
    thing is I was punished for breaking the rules of the mature forum, but I was not in that forum, the comment that got me in trouble was in the Adult baby forum and it was more of a grey area, didn't say I was going to hurt myself, but maybe one day I would just to prove my point, which is going to far, I was upset, and being provoked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back