Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I got airpods from Wal-Mart today. But only one of the buds work. Maybe the other one needs a new battery, it'll only charge the one that works. Now I can go back to listening to music while at work.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    I was wondering why my couch smelled so bad. Later I find out that a mouse got squished under the cushions from the pressure of me sitting on it. The smell was making me feel nauseous. Sprayed the entire house with febreeze.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Also my Crinklz took so much usage from about 20 hours of wearing one.
    I haven't gotten the stim check yet, but on wednesday, I might buy a few cases of Megamax with it.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    MaxDL
    MaxDL
    A mouse? Yuck.... Lolll
    20h? I find myself rebellious at 14h of wearing sometimes I keep my night diaper a bit long on weekends lol
    I've been paying an extra $10 a month with my internet over the past 2 years (Its a phone fee included) and now I just got a landline yesterday. Didn't have one until then.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Another week done, now I can relax, and be in little mode for a full two days, unless someone shows up. Be wearing Crinklz for the weekend with a onesie and maybe some overalls.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I was going to do the dishes tomorrow but my dad said he'll take care of that.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Just got my first covid shot today. As soon as I got home I stripped down to only a diaper and I might take a nap.
    Almost had a messy accident at work, thankfully I was able to make it to the bathroom. I had to move fast to get there.
    Maybe I should bring a pack of wipes to work. I always have up to 4 spare diapers in my bag for going anywhere.
    KittyMerriweather
    KittyMerriweather
    Wipes are a good idea.
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    It got down to the 30s this morning. Needed my feetie jammies again, until I have to go to work.
    neophyte
    neophyte
    Nice! It was cool here last night so I slept in my footed LKS last night! Sooooo comfy!!
    Decided to wash all of my snap onesies and some other clothes. The washing machine had to restart a few times to get it through both cycles. At least the dryer has no problems.
    Last time I did laundry, I forgot about the ear buds in one pair of pants and they got waterlogged. Had to throw them away & get new ones later.
    • Wow
    I don't have to work weekends, So I was able to take a nap at the time when I normally go to work. Was just feeling tired at 3:30 and woke up an hour later.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, MaxDL and Weatheronthe8s
    MaxDL
    MaxDL
    I love taking a nap the weekends too! 💤
    Well my Switch dock just bit the dust. I tried to dock my system to let it rest and the connector got pushed in. At least now I can use the AC adapter for a longer charger in handheld mode.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I'll wait until sometime later and just buy a 3rd party dock off Amazon. Because Nintendo doesn't make or sell them anymore, they don't even have any spare docks left.
    • Wow
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    That's shocking Nintendo doesn't make them anymore considering they warn people that some 3rd party docks can fry systems. Shows how greedy Nintendo is these days.
    Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and BobbiSueEllen
    My dad rescheduled my next Dr. Appointment.
    Also didn't notice that my diaper leaked while playing a game. Now there's a small wet spot on my bed.
    • Wow
    In the past couple of weeks, there hasn't been any covid deaths in my town, and it's a big city.
    Hoping that Missouri ends the mask mandate next month & doesn't expand it again.
    • Love
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    That's good. I figured a bunch of people were anti mask there considering I saw a video of people burning masks in Boise a couple weeks ago.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    That was probably Ammonia Fundy's brainless disciples. He failed to show up at court for his two arrests (both on the same day!) recently, they issued an arrest warrant for him. They all freebase manure at their compound in Emmett. :rolleyes:
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Yeah. I'm glad everybody in Boise hasn't burned their masks. WV isn't doing the worst, but they probably aren't the best either. It's so weird seeing restaurants at 100% capacity again. Plus alot of people don't bother with masks here. I feel creeped out anytime I see someone without one.
    I come home from work in a dry diaper, after a few hours (dinner then gaming), I'm wet again, no idea when I've gone.
    Luckily my next doctor visit I can tell him "it's gotten worse" and him knowing about my diapers earlier could work out.
    • Wow
    It's late at night, I'm playing a game for a bit before bed all diapered up. Then over an hour later I realize I've forgotten about the bottle of milk that I had ready & drank half of it earlier without thinking.
    Sometimes I try to use the potty for #1 (always #2). This time I couldn't go, ended up wetting my diaper later without even thinking about it. Didn't even feel it.
    • Wow
    Reactions: HeythereitsMax, Deleted member 56088, chrischrischris and 2 others
    One day it's nice and warm, the next it's freezing. Had to get out my footie jammies again. Lousy Smarch weather.
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    I hate when the temperature goes all over the place.
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    MaxDL
    MaxDL
    Agreed at 100% I slept in my footies jammies last night too.. but.. I didnt hate this 😋
    The times at work where the tabs of my diaper keep poking me and I have to go to a bathroom that's just been mopped so I can refasten my diaper so I'm more comfy. Wore my plain green onesie to work today, there's a hole in one of the armpits.
    Went to bed at 11pm last night, slept for 12 hours straight. A lot of times I do sleep like a baby. My Crinklz really took a heavy wetting.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    "Slept like a baby" = waking up wet, hungry & screaming every 2 hours, LOL! :ROFLMAO:
    I woke up at noon today. With my latest diaper change I busted out my women's swimsuits and put one of them on over my diaper. Then put some casual clothes over it so my dad won't see it. Too bad I can't drink today because of my meds.
    My case is diapers came in today. Before that, I realised that I don't have that much money left until I get paid again.
    Still waiting on my stim check.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s, chrischrischris and 1 other person
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back