blaincorrous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• I don’t like guns for self-defense. To use them for that purpose, you have to prepare yourself to use them to take a life. In that moment of preparation, killing a person becomes not just a possibility, but an option.
    Reactions: sinceiwassmall
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    I understand. You sound a lot like my step-father who just bought a beautiful Rhino for an outdoors trip.

I wrote that post after a court case you could probably guess on the context. In similar terms, if you’re prepared to “prevent victimhood”, it might still put you in more dangerous situations.
    LilByte
    LilByte
    If you're talking about Kenosha; What put him in the dangerous situation was choosing to go there in first place. The only redeeming thing that happened was that one child predator being removed from the streets, I don't know why they let him out of prison after 5 children.

If your talking about the idiots in Georgia trying to do a citizen arrest, then that would definitely be a great example of what not to do.
    LePew
    LePew
    I’ve never heard people saying that. Sounds like some teen angst to me.
    I do my best to understand people. It makes it hard when I understand someone’s unpopular view that stands in opposition to people I care about. It feels like it diminishes my understanding of the latter to know they have no intention of trying to see the former’s point. It tends to illustrate differences in maturity to me, and that colors my opinions of people.
    Shower Thought: Reusable water bottles are just stylish baby bottles for adults.
    Reactions: KrankyPants
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Since you seem to be passionate about plastics in our environment, I've got great news: they just implemented a recycling program in my neighborhood! I've been hoping for this for a long time. I had only planned on focusing on the cardboard and alumin(i)um , but thanks to you, I'll make an effort on the plastics.
    ade
    ade
    I get the blame for everything!
    🤣
    K
    KrankyPants
    One of the best things I ever did was hiding the “Mature” forum.
    • Love
    Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen and ade
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    An ironic title for the forum, really. I axed it, too.
    Reactions: KrankyPants and blaincorrous
    I hesitate to post things like this for people worrying about my mental state, but I really love my friends and acquaintances. I value our connections. It gives me hope when I’m depressed or digging myself out of a mistake that I have people who care.
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Yes, I’m doing fine and I have family and friends near me to reach out to, but I made a mistake at work I have to fess up to and clean up, possibly with further consequences. My integrity is important to me. No covering up things and hoping no one notices.
    Reactions: ade
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Guys, when you make a mistake and bring it up before you're accused of trying to cover it up, it illustrates your character. At least, that's what I'm hearing from my employer. I know not everyone works for an employer that thinks like that or even in a business that can absorb mistakes, but the advice is still sound. Own your work, your mistakes, and your successes.
    Got a new shipment of two-tape ABU Kiddos! I’ve been waiting for these for a while, but they’ve been out of stock. I’ve been maxing my relaxing while I work this morning. It’s rare for me to dig AB prints, but the cut just hugs my ass perfectly.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Chosen, Kittyinpink and chrischrischris
    New diaper dream log!

Last night, I wet my diaper shortly after falling asleep. In my dream, I was at the office. I was aware I had a fully saturated diaper and had to find an out of the way bathroom. Once I changed out of my dream diaper, I woke up and was aware I was still in a real wet diaper.
    • Love
    Reactions: Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Then, I fell asleep again, found the same dream, and the dream diaper was back on me, wetter than before.

This happened several times through the night. Suffice it to say, I didn’t get much done at my dream office that night.
    • Love
    Reactions: Billies1, BobbiSueEllen and DragonPrinceling
    I know I wish certain things were different about how the public views us or what products are getting made and by whom. But I’m starting to get weary of people talking about their expectations of being catered to in such unrealistic, unironic terms.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    There is nothing wrong with double negatives when you mean to respect the Null value.

I.e. “it’s not inconsequential”
    which doesn’t mean it’s necessarily consequential, but it shouldn’t be ignored outright.
    sinceiwassmall
    sinceiwassmall
    I don’t disagree. You are not wrong about that. I wouldn’t discount the value of that meaning at all.
    Reactions: blaincorrous
    ade
    ade
    I'm too tired for this 🤣
    I don’t like when people say “I don’t do (popular thing)” so casually. I mean, I can appreciate that you have reasons that make sense to you, but when you say it like there’s a club or it’s SO obvious, it kinda dilutes your reason. When you omit the reason, it feels a lot like virtue signaling, and I don’t believe in all that noise about the evils of virtue signaling aside from how it misinforms ME.
    D
    Deleted member 47221
    I'm not sure I understand your point exactly? I mean if you ask me if I like something and I say "no." I'm not obligated to explain whyI don't like it. No. is a complete sentence - it doesn't require anything else from me. What that feels like to you, virtue signaling or not - is really up to you, not me.
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    Well, if I ask you, then I was soliciting a response and I might be fine with your simple answer. I’m talking more about people who just throw it out there unbidden. Like if someone says “I bet your tofu dish is great, but I don’t eat white foods.” It’s just begs more explanation and less artificial mystique.
    D
    Deleted member 47221
    Ah, I see - deliberately cryptic or mysterious to make themselves appear more fascinating. Yeah, that's just pretentious.
    Reactions: blaincorrous
    Lately, anytime someone says “I’m going to little space”, I imagine a diminutive Jeff Bezos inviting three of his little friends to get on a tiny coin operated rocket in front of the supermarket.
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ade
    ade
    ade
    I've taken to calling the rocket 'Bezos' Folly'.
    I'll leave the less savoury quips to the vegetarians 😁
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    We already know Bezos is an overgrown toddler. Toddlers are narcissistic; it's their nature, to get their needs met; Bezos hasn't gotten over his need for others' cash or the tears, sweat & blood of others to fulfill orders. Reminds me of Steve Martin's idiot character in Baby Mama. :unsure:
    I tend to have sprawling, detailed dreamscapes that resemble schools, malls, hotels, or conventions.

One of the more frequent dreams is looking around through a large store for diapers because I heard this store had good diapers.
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    These dreams usually surface when I'm running low on diapers. Yes, one might say they are the product of some anxiety about running out of diapers, but I could also say they match up with getting diapers I was disappointed in and want to replace with something else.
    blaincorrous
    blaincorrous
    The kind of store is usually a store that doesn't normally have diapers. It might be a knickknack store or an antique store (which is weird because I hate both). It's very rarely a grocery store, but if it is, it's more like a Sam's club. I'm probably thinking about ordering in bulk, in that case.
    From time to time, I have diapery dreams. They tend to appear when I choose not to wear for at least two days, and they frequently crop up even if I've been wearing almost 24/7.

I'm going to start using my status feed to log my diaper related dreams. Feel free to chime in. I'm not big on "dream interpretation". I think dreams are the garbage collection process of clipping out half-experienced memories.
    Reactions: MissCora
    I just unwatched a whole bunch of posts. I've had enough drama for a while. I'm just tired of arguing with people. If I've learned anything, wearing the same underwear doesn't mean we have enough anything in common.
    • Wow
    Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread, KittyMerriweather, Deleted member 41919 and 2 others
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back