ShyBoo81
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Love
    Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    OMG This is too cute for me to handle, HNNNG!! 😖😖❤️❤️ And also too girly to use as my avatar lol.

But low-key, thanks for sharing this link! It makes a pretty good reference for drawing anime girls. ✍️
    Boo is cute, but...you love Cinnamoroll, too?! I adore Cinnamoroll! Best sky puppy ever! 💙
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Lol good choice. Chococat is my 2nd personal favorite, but really all the Sanrio characters are cutely designed! Wow that’s a lot of plushies you have! Where do you get room for all of them? 😆
    Reactions: ChibiDolly
    ChibiDolly
    ChibiDolly
    I wish Chococat got more love; I rarely find merchandise for him! I guess I've usually had plenty of room for them most of where I've lived, but like I said in another post, my current living situation makes it so I can only have a few out at a time, the rest live in bags, the poor dears... :(
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Most stuff toy shops I visit in malls usually have Hello Kitty or Gudetama merch. And yeah Chococat is super rare to find! Maybe cause he’s one of the older characters.

Sad that you can’t have all your plushies out at once. I can’t own a big collection of plushies either or else my relatives will give me weird looks. Its good you rotate through all of yours though. 🙂
    Reactions: ShyBoo81, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Happy Birthday, ShyBoo! 🥳 🎂 🎁
    Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Weatheronthe8s
    TD712
    TD712
    Happy Birthday!
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Thank you all for your birthday wishes, peace! ✌️
    • Love
    Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and BobbiSueEllen
    Hello everyone! I posted these selfies on FetLife before, but I wanna share them here too cause I'm feeling extra adorable this weekend. 🥰🥰

20210501_112143_423.jpg20210501_112425_116.jpg20210501_112602_550.jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Glaceon, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    LePew
    LePew
    Too adorable. Your parents better keep you on a tight leash 😅
    Reactions: ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Im a good little, I dont need a leash lol 😖🥺
    So I made a FetLife account under the same username I have on here. 😄 Just curious to see if I could meet other ABDLs/littles outside of this forum. 🤔
    Reactions: Jr2012
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Join a few active groups ( look at dates of posts to see if a group is alive or dead ), and have fun looking through the 'Munch' announcements :)
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    I don't know what 'Munch' announcements are yet. 😅 I'll get the hang of it eventually.
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    a munch is just another work for gathering lol. normally at a restaurant. almost always food involved
    Love your drawings! Do you take requests by any chance?
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Hi there, and thanks! 😊 Unfortunately I don't take requests right now cause I'm short on free time at the moment. I do wanna resume drawing when spring break comes around soon.
    Reactions: CherryMiku
    Say hi to my new Cinnamoroll plushie. He's so freakin adorable, it makes me melt inside! 🥰🥰🥰

191.jpg192 (1).jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: skunk053, GoodniteLover219, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
    FreezingFox
    FreezingFox
    @.@ blue fluffer bun bun i want one xD
    • Love
    GoodniteLover219
    GoodniteLover219
    SUPER CUTE!!! 🥰🥰🥰
    • Love
    Alright I finished my drawing. I present to you, Katrina! She's an OC by @GoodniteLover219 Thank you for letting me use your OC as inspiration to start drawing again! 😁

I'm super glad with how adorable she came out! 🥰 Took me 3 days to do from scratch since I haven't drawn in a year, but it was worth it. 😌

Sketch 03.1.jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: GoodniteLover219, CutieProtector, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
    I finally pushed myself to start drawing again after a long hiatus. Here's a rough sketch of an anime girl I'm currently drawing. She's based on an OC from one of our members here.

Sketching the anatomy is like the hardest part, but I'm getting the hang of it. Hope to finish the final product by this weekend! 😃

Capture 009.png
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Aby, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    ThePaddedTurtle
    ShyBoo81
    ShyBoo81
    Thanks! Cant wait till my day off so I can finish it 😁
    Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
    So its been a year since the last time I wore ABU PreSchool cloth backed, and I love their new fit! Its lower rise compared to before. Plus their colors are pastel now which imo looks more adorable! 🥰

20210127_142704_439 (1).jpg20210127_144003_419 (1).jpg
    Reactions: skunk053 and ThePaddedTurtle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back