Tigondegra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heck, this thick, double boosted Little Kings feels sooooo good to rub...

It's thick, firm as ever, and that wetness indicator that's ever so slowly changing to that deep, deep blue is a nice touch!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Just bought a Critter Caboose sample, heck, hopefully the price will be worth it when it arrives in the next day or so!
    Bought some ABU Kiddos for the first time, but I'm curious, for those who tried them, what are they like?

Doubt they'll swell up much, but maybe someone can chime in about that!
    Agh, waited too long to put my usual double boosted diaper together and I accidentally misfired onto it halfway through assembly!

And heck, even when getting it on, things took a slip again, but thankfully it was all caught, so much for a first wetting!

But the swell surely makes up for it, as always!
    Reactions: UkNappyBoy and BobbiSueEllen
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Plus, given the wonky start, I might as well go with random, shorter releases in random positions too, rather than focusing on a specific area for awhile like I usually do.

I'm doing that now, and it's kinda nice feeling this once loose, double-boosted diaper slooooowly get thicker, heavier, tighter, and definitely swollen...
    Reactions: UkNappyBoy and BobbiSueEllen
    Ooooooh man, the swell from two stacked Bambino Quadro Deluxe boosters and a Tykables Camelots is pretty aggressive!
    • Love
    Reactions: NinjaPizza and BobbiSueEllen
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    At some point I feel like the diaper begins to wear us.
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Tigondegra
    Up next: Two Bambino Quadro Deluxe boosters on top of a ABU EU / Tykables Dubbler, on top of a large Tykables Camelot!

This combo is gonna swell up so nicely, can't wait!
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Heck, change of plans: The two Quadro Deluxe boosters are gonna be stacked in the front half of the Camelots, while the Dubbler is gonna be in the other half. Hopefully it'll hold together just fine!
    Just waiting for the day that the EU edition boosters come back in stock, heck-
    Man, the first wetting in a Dubbler boosted Camelots is just 🔥

The swell is just great!
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    And feel free to spam this post with comments about how you enjoy the swell on yours, I don't mind!
    I'm thinking about getting a smaller size of Tykables Camelots to use with just one booster this time, think I should do it? (I wanna try out a tighter swell, especially where the booster doesn't guzzle most of it, lol.)

Most importantly, just two samples, or go all in and get a case? Heck, help
    • Thinking
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Heheh, two of them are on the way!

Plus I'll use a coupon I got from ABU to get two more Europe Edition boosters once they're in stock again.
    Just ordered a sample of those new AlphaGatorZ's, can't wait to see how they perform (in ways you can probably guess!)

I just wonder if I should use two ABU EU / Dubbler boosters, or only one. I ordered a slightly tighter size than I'm used to, hopefully it's the same as the PeekABUs! Last time I had two boosters in a smaller PeekABU, things got tight, fast!
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Aaaaaand now I'm wearing one, with just one ABU EU / Dubbler booster so I can get a better idea of the swell without leaking too soon, at least that's the goal!
    Meanwhile, I decided to throw on yet another Camelots with two of my favorite thick boosters, and I might've struck gold!

The swelling is pretty even, tape jobs are great (the boosters into the diaper and the diaper tabs themselves), and it still has a lot more capacity left, plus I haven't found a leak (yet, haha!)
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Got bored, and it's a Friday, so I'm gonna wear a Camelot with two EU / Dubbler boosters, time to see how long I can keep it on for!
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Just be careful and don't get diaper rash! 😲😖😢
    Reactions: Tigondegra
    Pro tip: If you wanna wear multiple thick boosters, use a diaper that's one size up from whatever your waist size is! In my case, medium PeekABUs fit tightly, but these two EU / Dubbler boosters are making everything incredibly tight, it's even swelling itself off of me! A large one would definitely help here.
    Reactions: YakuKitsu and BobbiSueEllen
    Bleh, I was planning on wearing a Camelot with two EU / Dubbler boosters, but I taped them into the diaper upside down! I always tape the seams so they don't tear, and have them face downwards so I don't rub them open or get discomfort from the tape.

I decided to add in a THIRD booster to fix it, and heck, I'm 6 hours in so far and they all swelled up a ton, it's so tight!
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Well as I'm writing this, I'm definitely in that Peek I mentioned, with two thick boosters as well.

Not only is it fun like we expected, but it's incredibly tight too! I'll definitely need to order a larger sample when I get the chance.
    Reactions: oreobaby89
    oreobaby89
    oreobaby89
    Wow, I bet it is feeling pretty heavy too and will only get heavier the more you use it.
    Reactions: Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Haha, you know it~

I can tell the diaper itself has plenty of capacity left, and it's certainly getting noticeably heavier and a bit thicker each time I slowly release into it. I think I'll be able to keep it on for likely another 3-4 hours.
    Currently wearing my first (slightly oversized) Tylables Camelots, with a obligatory ABU Europe Edition booster, with both being decently swelled! Only a few wettings in so far, so I can't wait to see how much more these can swell.
    Tykables Camelots? Tempting.
    Tigondegra
    Tigondegra
    Change of plans after seeing the Trest Elites, but heck, it's a little $$ and might take awhile to arrive
    Just ordered another PeekABU, as well as some EU edition boosters from ABU and some Tykables Dubblers!

Can't wait to experience the swell with these, I'm already setting aside plenty of water for it!
    * Thinking intensively about buying Tykables Dubblers for my Peek & Megamax *
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back