Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I hate it when I'm playing a game on my switch and the game suddenly crashes, forcing me a ways back to the last save. It can happen with any Switch game.
    Instead of syrup, I put cooked marshmallows on my waffles and made waffle Smores for breakfast this morning. Wore a Crinklz 24 hours straight before leaking.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Bought a bag of marshmallows at the nearest store and decided to roast a few using the stove. Now I know they taste a low better when cooked that way.
    • Love
    Reactions: Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
    db80
    db80
    That sounds really delicious and that's not always the case when I hear about marshmallows :p
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Back last summer I made some smores using the broiler on the oven. They tasted good.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    not where i thought this post was going lol
    Back in the old days it was called ding-dong ditch, where you ring the doorbell and run before they owner shows up.
    Now it's called UPS delivery, where the delivery man drops a package at your door and runs back to his truck.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Midwest82, Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Waaaaay back in the old days, it was called something not worth repeating. 😲 But yeah, USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL all do it now. Sometimes, they make it rattle, too. OnTrac is good, though...they knock/ring and then skedaddle to Seattle. 🤭
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    Last night, was a better night at work. The last supervisor was kinda getting annoying, so they moved her to warehouse. The one I ended up getting is better.
    Today I'm wearing a the first Crinklz out of its pack with a north shore booster. Just had a wetting from waking up.
    I decided to empty out my closet, to get rid of all the clothes that I don't wanna keep. They were piled up to a point where I had clothes next to my bed. Ended up digging deep to find several diapers that either didn't fit or ended up never using. Even a Rearz Safari came up that I couldn't put on that was a size too small.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and Midwest82
    The pipes have been thawed out. For some reason my dad was in my closet while I was at work, luckily none of my dresses or women's swimsuits were taken, but he may have saw them. Just several fallen hangars.
    • Wow
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Then I decided to take off some of the weight of the wooden bar holding my clothes so It won't break. Now I'm wearing a plain orange onesie that I haven't used in a long time. Forgot that it was so comfy.
    Now I have hot water. Slid my Megamax diaper off to take a shower then slid it back on & some undies to keep it from sagging (It can hold some more with the booster I inserted this morning). Will be able to do the dishes tomorrow.
    Reactions: Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Great news!
    Even though it stopped snowing, my pipes are still frozen. So I can't take a shower (unless I want freezing cold water). The furnace is dead, so I have the stove on to thaw the pipes until it's warmer.
    I woke up this morning and hung up on a robot scammer. After breakfast I found out I wet myself again without knowing. Did I do that overnight or as I woke up? I shall never know.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    It was really me, doing a subliminal hypno call: "You will wet your diaper, now. Let go...feel and let the warmth happen!" *click* 🤭
    It finally gonna start warming up here in Southwest Missouri. The snow should melt away over the weekend cause the high is 55 on Tuesday. Decided to use 2 Megamax pinks in a row, on the 2nd one.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and Midwest82
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    I’m in North east ish kansas and i’m glad for the warm up. even if it’s not a lot
    I was changing my diaper and when I tried to unfold one out, the tapes ripped off the wing. It's been a long time since that's happened to me. I hate throwing away a clean diaper because of that. Ended up grabbing another one.
    Reactions: Midwest82
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Thank the gods for the invention of duct tape :)
    • Love
    Reactions: Midwest82
    I literally got a blizzard today. 10 inches of snow covering the city. They snow kept coming that the plows just gave up and try again later. 20 below zero, to think it can't get any colder. But at least I got the day off of work.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Wow. I would love something like that. It seems like everywhere is getting extreme weather right now except where I live. WV used to have insane winters, but lately it's been too tame.
    • Wow
    Tomorrow is gonna be the coldest day of the year in Springfield (-11°F). I might just wanna use 2 boosted Megamax diapers in a row so I don't have to take my warm jammies off too often.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    "In this cold, a wet diaper will freeze, just like that!" --Phil deVille, Rugrats 🤭
    Reactions: chrischrischris and Weatheronthe8s
    Looking at that coat made me think of a winter parka I had as a toddler. I remember wearing it during the wintertime. A few when my dad had to take me to Wal-Mart, he would put me in that parka and only a diaper underneath.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Go my pack of Crinklz Astronaut in today. I also happened to have a winter coat in the closet. I didn't know I had one because it was deep in there for years. Now it's being washed so it can be used.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Love Astronauts! Enjoy them!
    When my coworker tried to take us home from work, she got a flat tire. I triad to call a cab but they would take over two hours for one to arrive. So she had her son and granddaughter come over and fix the flax an hour later. Crappy winter conditions.
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    I have 3 Megamax pink diapees left. So I ordered a pack of Crinklz Astronaut before getting ready for work. It's gonna be cold here for two weeks they say. The longest cold streak in decades.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82, KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    Well, all of my trash can are currently full, so my wet diapers are going to pile up until the next garbage pick up.
    I was double diapered with the inner layer boosted today for extra padding & comfort.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    Febreeze spray. Always necessary to use after you change a little one's messy diaper. Even if it's your own.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    I was playing my Switch then was getting tired. As I got up I realised I was wet without me knowing I was going. Another one of those times where I was too distracted to stop. Gonna change before bed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back