RukTheKansasDiaperLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• partner also has covid. it’s going to be a fun few weeks. Loving using my sippy though
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Yep, it's a family affair now. Just without Buffy, Jody, Cissy, Uncle Bill & Mr. French. So "let's get it per-co-lat-in'"! 🥳😷😷

I'm sorry y'both got this goin', but ya got each other...I was so lucky I got it when my kids & grandkids did so I could visit 'em when the walls closed in. 🥰
    onecho
    onecho
    Yup. I gave it to my estranged wife whom I still live with. Lots of fun.
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Bet that really increased the tension! 😲 😷
    welp it’s covid! so hopefully my symptoms don’t get worse.
    • Sad
    Reactions: RedPandaDL, BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    That's not good. I hope you get better.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hoo...I suspected it. You're gonna be okay, and contact me with any questions at all...or even field a gripe. We'll getcha through this! 😖😷🥰🥳
    Reactions: RedPandaDL and Weatheronthe8s
    so anyone’s who’s seen my other posts. got my covid test and felt fine tell 3:30. but then i got shivered really bad then by 6 my temp was 101. now it’s 102.3.. i’ve taken meds and trying to hydrate.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Did you start precautionary quarantine when this all began? Gads, I hope it's not COVID...fingers crossed!
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    soon as i started not feeling good we started to isolate
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Well, there's that much. Just remember, the quarantine period begins on the day symptoms emerge, so you'll have lopped off 3 days by the time you get a POS result, if you do. CDC revised the quarantine period to 10 days...I did 14, just to be sure. :unsure: 🥳
    showed up to get a covid test during there lunch.. annoying. but i’m waiting in the parking lot
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I sure hope it comes back negative. Keep us posted! :unsure:
    Reactions: RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    My fever has lasted all day. gone down a little bit still there. Strangely my feet are hurting..
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, onecho and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Not sure if COVID does foot pain uniquely, but so far, so good! 🥳 😷
    onecho
    onecho
    Have you taken any Tylenol or Motrin? Those help with fever. Of course, a good old cold shower helps, too.
    • Love
    I woke up with a little cough and a fever.. i’m i want to cry. I’ve done everything i could to be safe..
    • Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Yeah. It could be anything. Things like this don't automatically mean COVID, but it is possible. I get like that when I get strep usually. Also maybe with random bugs too depending on how it is. So I would try not to worry too much about it until you know for sure. Don't rule it out though obviously. I haven't had it knowingly personally, so I don't know exactly what it's like first hand.
    RedPandaDL
    RedPandaDL
    It is hard to know for sure without testing, because symptoms very so much with COVID from person to person. Mine started with a fever that lasted 10-12 hours. Get tested Monday for sure. Just rest and relax.
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    My fever broke around midnight and i have been in normal range since then. the little cough i do have is very dry
    Going to a littles easter event. Thinking of making matching basket, mask and maybe ears. Next i need to think about a diaper bag
    i got a sippy cup today that had a silicon tip. I hope i like it because it was more then i wanted to spend..
    my partner doesn’t want to be involved with ABDL and i’m okay with that. But i’ve been wanting to wear so bad. so i diapered up. he doesn’t get up tell 3pm-5pm anyway
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    i’ve been in a lot of pain lately..
    • Wow
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I understand. I'm in pain daily from severe fibromyalgia, 18 years now. :cry:
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    @BobbiSueEllen i don’t any diagnosis at this time but doctors don’t seem to care either
    • Sad
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I had to get diagnosed in Canada...US docs are in denial over fibro because it mimics MS and doesn't generate as much money.
    I didn’t end up wearing my diaper all night. i have sensory issues and it started to bother me
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Yeah. It does take some getting used to. I used to not be able to sleep very well in a diaper, but now I sleep great with one. It takes a few times though to get used to.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I was still in middle school when I started sleeping in my diapers: I lost considerable sleep at first but after awhile it cam easy. Sleeping in diapers is a wonderfully sweet experience...especially waking up. It's fun to feel little again! 🤗🥰🧸:sleep:
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    i just want to go lay down and no nothing. but my mind doesn’t let me. so i’m coloring and watching youtube
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    I really want to get back into drawing, since it’s therapeutic for me, but have been too busy lately to draw anything, plus I have to be in a good mood. The last thing I have drawn is my profile picture.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back