Aby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you ever ran from something only to run so far you come up around behind the thing you were running from and run into it?
    Trying to remember I have to love everyone, evan the people I don't really like, and never lie.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    Blathers
    Blathers
    Nah I hate ppl I hate, ill punch a nazi :D
    Aby
    Aby
    Nope I got to love the nazi, but not their actions or beliefs, they are just souls and their egos are faulty, dont have to love the ego.
    Blathers
    Blathers
    Nah ima punch em ^^
    On a bad day it only takes one person to turn me around and make me feel better. It just has to be the right person.
    Reactions: dous
    I really dislike it when people call this just a fetish or kink, for me its part on my identity, I tried to deny this part of me and it had huge negative impacts on my physical and mental health.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    KittyMerriweather
    KittyMerriweather
    Life needs balance.
    Aby
    Aby
    Yes it does. I am not saying that we need to be allowed to just be adult babies in public and screw everyone else. I am just saying we shouldn't be penalized or suffer if our secret is made public knowledge. Its rare when that happens, but I have heard it happen, like in divorce cases.
    Aby
    Aby
    For me its like my identity is fragmented, there are parts of me that are only adult, they lack the compassion or vulnerability of "little me". I have read someone else who has had similar beliefs, so I know I am not alone and that for me, this is more than just a kink or fetish. I went several years with zero sex drive, but I still wanted and needed my diapers.
    I love mornings where I physically have to check my diaper to see if its wet and I am surprised to find a fairly soaked diaper. No real dreams last night either, no waking up.
    Dylan Lewis's book Adult Baby is blowing my mind. Specially the part about repression and denial, I was in total denial my childhood was messed up, I mean its hard to understand... Its like I really didn't see myself when I looked back at my childhood, I easily ignored huge issues like murder and abuse when I sought help from professionals.
    I just bought th book Adult Baby, on kindle, it looks pretty interesting, its written by some wierdo named Dylan... I tease, Dylan is a very cool person and I was inspired to buy his book due to all the stuff I have seen him write here at Adisc.
    I woke up midstream last night wetting myself, I was confused and had to see if my diaper was wet, it was mildly wet at that point. Was a strange sensation, didn't feel like wetting really, just a sensation in my diaper, then I couldn't find my paci for a minute and then I went back to sleep. Woke up pretty soaked.
    I think I need a lock on my bathroom door. I keep getting up in my sleep, and using the potty, I am cognitive enough to undo the tip tape, and put them back on properly, and go back to bed. It annoys me because I was wearing a thick diaper and there's no reason for me to get up, and it worries me because its sleep walking, and there are dangerous drugs in my bathroom.
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    I'm not a sleepwalker myself, but if taking meds in your sleep is a real fear, I'd lock up the meds instead of the bathroom.
    Not to give medical advice, just sharing thoughts. Hope you sleep well and stay safe!
    Reactions: Aby
    wish I could upload my photos, I don't like being forced to convert them to low res low quality images.
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    So upload them to a place where you don't have to do that and post the link.
    I got my tykables shipment in on a Sunday, this time I got some Camelots in the order and they look too thick in the bag
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    7,000 ml absorbency - I use them for my nighttime needs.
    I get up in my sleep and use the potty, very annoying I woke up bone dry and could barely pee, I was empty. I think I need to lock the bathroom at night.
    Nurse at my urologist office said my diaper was cute and wanted to know where I get them, was the highlight of my day. Next week I find out what the test finds, I am guessing expanded bladder, prostate is ok.
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, TheWolfEmperor and ThePaddedTurtle
    Slept so well last night, woke up in a soaked diaper, so much better than the night before, not I got to get ready for a urologist appointment. oh boy.
    I think a part of my insomnia is my little alter ego trying to stay up past bedtime, there is always a part of me that resists bedtime. When I denied this part of me, I found it took its anger out on other parts of my life and sleep was the biggest one it could attack.
    Woke up wet, not sure if I woke up and wet and went back to bed or not, I wasn't as surprised to find myself in a wet diaper. I may be getting use to it again, but it had been a week since I had woke up wet
    I just had a syncope or seizure episode, I am safe and ok, but a little upset, I really hope it wasn't a seizure, I have epilepsy and its well controlled but that doesn't always last forever, I am hoping it was just a syncope or fainting episode. I live alone and this could end my independence.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RedPandaDL
    The adult bottle I ordered a month ago, finally arrived, I love it, extra long nipple, kinda like an adult paci. Gonna be perfect at bedtime. or naps. I think I might start taking naps again, try to relive some memories from childhood
    Reactions: chrischrischris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back