RukTheKansasDiaperLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i just want to go lay down and no nothing. but my mind doesn’t let me. so i’m coloring and watching youtube
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    I really want to get back into drawing, since it’s therapeutic for me, but have been too busy lately to draw anything, plus I have to be in a good mood. The last thing I have drawn is my profile picture.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    we are in a state of emergency and they are doing controlled black outs.. i don’t want to lose power..
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    yeah it’s because the grid is being over loaded
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Yeah. I read about that. I never realized our power grid couldn't handle that load.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Here's something stupidly ironic. I woke up at 3:30 this morning to no power. It didn't come back on until right before I woke up according to my phone's battery meter. I have no clue why it happened though. I don't think our grid on the east coast is affected.
    doing a lot of cleaning. i want to do more sewing so i have to get the room cleaned first
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I gotta make some dresses for myself, too; got a lot of pink gingham to go through. 🥰
    might put a pull up on and sleep in it tonight. idk if i’ll wet it in while i’m sleeping but might. i’ve been waking up 45 mins before my alarm because i have to pee. so maybe i’ll try going then sleep longer
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KittyMerriweather
    my doctor today told me i need to drink 3 liters of water a day.. because ive been so dehydrated... almost wish i was wearing 24/7 i’m going to have to pee a lot
    • Wow
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    I have to wear diapers with at least a 60in waist and there are almost none that aren’t white.. i’ve tried cricklz and i didn’t like them much.. even if i could get just a plain colored ones..
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather
    Was going to pad up today but now i have another things going on. Still can’t afford anything nice.. which sucks..
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back