RukTheKansasDiaperLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• doing a lot of cleaning. i want to do more sewing so i have to get the room cleaned first
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I gotta make some dresses for myself, too; got a lot of pink gingham to go through. 🥰
    might put a pull up on and sleep in it tonight. idk if i’ll wet it in while i’m sleeping but might. i’ve been waking up 45 mins before my alarm because i have to pee. so maybe i’ll try going then sleep longer
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KittyMerriweather
    my doctor today told me i need to drink 3 liters of water a day.. because ive been so dehydrated... almost wish i was wearing 24/7 i’m going to have to pee a lot
    • Wow
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
    I have to wear diapers with at least a 60in waist and there are almost none that aren’t white.. i’ve tried cricklz and i didn’t like them much.. even if i could get just a plain colored ones..
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather
    Was going to pad up today but now i have another things going on. Still can’t afford anything nice.. which sucks..
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    I would drink water (the Nestle Pure), which makes you want to keep drinking it due to happy minerals in it/addicting, me not diabetic either! But I ended up parking & literally almost crawling to the emergency room! They said I was dehydrated suffering from hyponatremia. (Not enough salt in the body) and considered dehydrated although I drank those waters constantly! It was the SALT I lost!
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    I was sooo sick! I was dizzy, weak, and actually feeling mentally "Out there" with an inability to walk without feeling I'd fall! They didn't know what was wrong in the "Hospital".
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Then, after blood draws, they said I had barely any (I said I felt "lowkey") salt in my body. I am on different medications that cause it! After my mom died, I went on meds. & go figure! But they treated me like I was some Munchausen person who wanted attention!!!! I knew I was sick! It was at the start of COVID.
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Crazy, huh? What's most embarrassing was that I was wearing a Tykables Snappie. Ahhhh! And the next time I was sick, I had on boxer-ish shorts that didn't mesh with my reality...if ya get what I mean....so another: AAAAAHHHHHH! At least I didn't have a diaper on, or I may have ended up in the psyche ward? It still makes me laugh! So much more to tell, though!!! Quite a story!
    i wish i had someone to just hang out with. Just to hang out and wear diapers together. Maybe change each other. That would be fun
    Reactions: Ebabyboy12
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back