Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Feeling rather ornery. You’ve been warned! 🧐
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    "Loose the hounds!" 🥳
    Reactions: onecho
    Yes yes YES!!! This is what I live for! * prepares footie pajamas * 6811F808-055F-475A-B77E-4C50E8F5DB78.jpeg
    • Wow
    Reactions: Deleted member 51008, RedPandaDL, Blathers and 4 others
    Okay. Really needing to regress. 😬 Little Paws + Sesame Street + giant Care Bear + overalls = a good time ^.^
    • Love
    Reactions: CutieProtector, MeDisneyBaby, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
    That was the hardest I have regressed in a while. ^.^ Got padded and in my Winnie the Pooh overalls, got my oversized Care Bear, put on some Seasame Street...been years since I felt that small.
    • Love
    Reactions: CutieProtector, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Looking forward to the weekend. Should actually have some uninterrupted little time :)
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, neophyte and 2 others
    There’s nothing. Enjoy the moment, friends.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, db80 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    And there's currently no flights inbound to Boise, neither. From anywhere. Not even UPS or FedEx. Golly! 😲
    onecho
    onecho
    Then who will buy our potatoes?!? 😟
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Amen! Our country runs on spuds. Our country needs spuds. One word, folks: tater tots! 😲 🤭
    0899B1C2-DC00-4BEC-A1B5-B0ECDB562554.jpegHard to not feel little when you take your doggos to the park while padded underneath and wearing Mickey Mouse patterned shoes 😊
    Reactions: Lyokodl, NorGirlBaby, db80 and 5 others
    My life is a joke, and my heart, its the punchline.
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: CutieProtector, Midwest82, RedPandaDL and 3 others
    onecho
    onecho
    @BobbiSueEllen Realizing my ‘momma’ just can’t provide the connection I need. She never reaches out, never replies to my texts (except occasionally two or three words replies) and even though I’m in the area for the first time in months, she basically told me it would be impossible for me to stop by for a hug. I have to move on. Her life is very hectic; I get it. I also can’t make do with this.
    • Sad
    Reactions: CutieProtector, MeDisneyBaby, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    onecho
    onecho
    Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
    MeDisneyBaby
    MeDisneyBaby
    I know it's not the same as a hug from your momma, but I'm sending hugs to you regardless.
    Reactions: onecho, CutieProtector and BobbiSueEllen
    I’m falling in love with Bob’s Burgers more and more. They did an episode about Gene going on a sleepover and his hatred of them - and preference to be tucked in by his mom - sounds exactly like me. XD
    Reactions: CutieProtector, Midwest82 and surprise35
    I think once I’m on my own and the divorce is done, I’m going to drive across Canada. I’ve always wanted to. Do the whole trans-Canada. Sort of to Mark the start of my new life. It will be done mostly padded, of course :)
    Reactions: CutieProtector, MeDisneyBaby, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Might just help. Kinda like Forrest Gump or Neil Peart did, give it a try! 🥳
    Waking up in an oddly anxious, yet spacey, mood. Had a dream that I had found a family to live with. Nothing AB related or anything; it was a cozy place, though, and I felt very content.
    • Love
    Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    There’s always that ‘pause’ of self-reflection whenever I talk to a friend who is expecting and working on fixing up a ‘nursery’.
    Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, BobbiSueEllen and niteboy
    I’m just in a freaking cranky mood today. Not liking anything right now: how my life has stalled out, the weather, my bank account, how cramped the house feels... oh and the COVID stuff doesn’t help.
    • Sad
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Happy New Years all you crazy kids
    • Love
    Reactions: Oshjay2, bojko, KittyMerriweather and 6 others
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Happanooyeer! 🥳
    Reactions: MeDisneyBaby
    Your profile banner reminds me of the park down below Lower Granite Dam on the Snake. Close, or way off? (Happy New Year, btw!)
    onecho
    onecho
    onecho
    onecho
    That’s cool, chucking the keys. I tossed my old wedding ring at Diablo Lake in the North Cascades. 😂
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Wild, I don't remember seeing Onecho Cemetery, although perhaps my exact approach from Pullman missed it. That's ... darkly amusing. :)
    Am I the only one who has a little side, but also an old side, and not a whole lot in between? By “old”, I refer to someone who wishes they could transport to the 50s, enjoys scotch, and deep conversation within the setting of a wood-paneled lounge.
    • Love
    Reactions: dynodoggo, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Odd. I think my Amazon Echo is on the fritz. It just offered to “Play music by Post Malone.” Those are two completely unrelated things. 🤔
    • Haha
    Reactions: KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Interesting choice of musician ...
    MV5BMjM4MDAwMjEzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYzMzcxNjM@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    • Haha
    onecho
    onecho
    Yeah and he’ll make 1000x more money than I will in a lifetime. I need better marketing. 😂
    Reactions: KitsuneFox
    The only midnight kiss on New Years’ I desire is the one I’ll find along the translucent halo of a cocktail glass.
    • Love
    CutieProtector
    CutieProtector
    How about a goodnight kiss from your mommy? 😙
    • Wow
    onecho
    onecho
    Lol if you mean a kiss on my forehead at tuck-in, yes, I’d give about anything for that ^.^
    Reactions: CutieProtector and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I need a mother that won't drive me crazy. Someone who'll smooch me and then go away. :ROFLMAO: 🤭 🤗
    • Haha
    Reactions: CutieProtector and onecho
    Root beer + chocolate syrup (preferably Nesquik) = 😍
    Reactions: dynodoggo, RedPandaDL, CloudySkye and 2 others
    MeDisneyBaby
    MeDisneyBaby
    I've never tried it, sounds interesting.
    Reactions: onecho and BobbiSueEllen
    RedPandaDL
    RedPandaDL
    I may have to try that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back