Aby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• remember depression can be lethal, reach out and talk to someone, you can always call the suicide prevention number and talk to someone 800-273-8255. Always remember you are not alone, no matter how dark it seems, or how alone you feel.
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather
    Hi I'm new to this always wanted to try this sort of thing but scard want people would think about me
    Reactions: Aby
    Care to chat ??? We’re both in LV :)
    Aby
    Aby
    Yes we can chat via private message here, I live about an hour outside of Las Vegas, you have some cute pictures.
    Aby
    Aby
    Haven't heard back from you, hope you come back.
    I kinda want some training pants now, for days when I want to do the adulting but don't want to give up thick underwear.
    T
    Themask
    @Aby can we chat in private message
    Just got my first order in from Tykables, I went with the subscription deal, which is a little more than what I was paying for Crinklz. I still feel guilty for spending so much on diapers that I technically don't "need", but a part of me does need them emotionally. Opening a case of new diapers I haven't tried feels like Christmas.
    Reactions: Iluv2krinkle, Woncrinklz, Midwest82 and 2 others
    Aby
    Aby
    Only sad part is I didn't get any Puppers diapers, and they are kinda my favorite since I do dog rescue work. I like the Rawrs though :) haven't tried the rest.
    Reactions: Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    How ironic! I just ordered Tykables "Camelot" and ya, they are pricey compared to, "Crinklz" but I just felt like seeing about 7oooml. Hmmm. So, it'll be a "Christmas" for me, too! It's really true about that! It's exciting getting an order and I actually all but hug the package of diapers when they are pulled from the box and I can FEEL my brain firing happy chemicals somehow!
    Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Aby
    Aby
    Aby
    I know what you mean, I can remember when I bought my first bag of pull ups around Christmas of my 7th grade year. It took some major planning and I had been so obsessed, and then I finally had them and while it was a very tight fit, they fit and I was sooo happy I hugged the friggin bag like a stuffed animal. The case comes in a variety so I got different diapers to try, I feel like Pretty Woman on rodeo drive. lol
    Sometimes I feel like my underpants are part of my super hero costume, because just like Clark Kent I got me a secret identity. I need to come up with a super hero name.
    Reactions: Woncrinklz, Iluv2krinkle and Midwest82
    I woke up wet again, still annoyed at the anger and accusations of being fake, its a genuine surprise to me when I wake up wet, I record my sleep and while I talk a lot I don't seem to wake up or anything, but even if I just wake up in my sleep pee my diaper and fall back asleep, and have no memory of it, wouldn't still be the same thing?
    Why do I still get people in the forums that will be as crude and mean as possible by saying I am a liar, that my experiences are invalid? Its a minority, but its still really upsets me when someone tries to say stuff like "I'm not a real bedwetter" or that I am so stupid that its impossible to explain to me how wrong I am.
    • Sad
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    People are lizards??? Hmmm... :unsure:
    • Haha
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    I like lizards, so, ya are good in my book! I think anyone freaked or picky about peeing has stuff to get through, is all. No big. It's just pee. I do it so whatever. No sweat on that one. Sometimes I surprise myself upon awakening. Maybe my name should be, "The GOD of diaper-filling!(?)"
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Aby
    I
    Iluv2krinkle
    Just ignore them.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Aby
    Finally made an appointment to see a urologist, I have been putting off seeing one since I was in college in the 90's and first experienced Prostatitis, I think I now have aged and have an enlarged prostate. I dont want to even cater to the idea that its cancer, so I dont, but I also realize I need to get checked out. I am dealing with minor overflow incontinence now.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ThePaddedTurtle and DylanLewis
    I
    Iluv2krinkle
    Hope all turns out okay!
    Fullpants
    Fullpants
    I need to see one too. Constantly peeing never seem to get it all out.
    I just subscribed to tykables, more money than I want to spend per month, but I should be happy for 3 months, then I can cancel for a while, I dont usually go through 80 diapers per month, but do go over 40 easily. I went with the thicker diapers, I liked the playdayz but I prefer thick diapers, even when they are not convenient or are to noticeable
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Aby
    Aby
    seems I can change the delivery schedule to be more in line with my usage. I will probably do that after the first 3 months, by then I should have a surplus. Or I will move on to another brand or quit diapers again, I dont plan on quitting again, its not healthy for my brain, and i think my little me is getting smart and has found ways to sabotage my life if I dont indulge him.
    I nearly commented on a political post and I wrote something, but was able to walk away and not post it. Sometimes I like to argue and it is fun but it doesn't end up making me happy, Ive hurt friends, so I don't so that anymore.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I've got the religiopolitical corner on block, it's not at all worth it.
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    I thought since the election, it was all about healing and unity. 🤔
    • Haha
    Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Rhetoric does use strange words...
    I am 43 year old that wants to be the 11 year old that wants to be the 5 year old that wants to be the 2 year old who wants to be loved. Sometime I can switch too. Sometimes I deny all and its like I am trying to bury my inner child alive. My inner child is annoying and needy and smelly and he won't shut up.
    • Wow
    Aby
    Aby
    No I'm not!
    Aby
    Aby
    Uh oh, I think it's "somebodies" bedtime, is someone getting cwanky?
    Aby
    Aby
    Shhh Muppet Movie is on.
    I saw an old Animaniacs opening scene today and they did a version of the rugrats opening but with the Warners, it was pretty cute, hadn't seen it before.
    • Love
    Went to the diaper store today and got some samples of the tykables Puppers the Nappies R us Play Dayz and The Rearz Dinosaur print.
    Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48, BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
    Aby
    Aby
    I kinda love the Puppers. considering a subscription, even then its still a bit pricey for me. They are like 2" wider with diaper pulp/sap, gives a better diaper butt look. Cute Diaper butts is a big deal for me
    Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48 and BobbiSueEllen
    I have to make a trip to the city to see my neurologist today, I also have a UTI or prostatitis. Today is a day I actually need diapers, as I am peeing a lot, the urge hits again me not long after I have voided. Its about an hour and half drive.
    • Wow
    Aby
    Aby
    One Crinklz held up all day long.
    watched Wolfwalkers on HBO TV last night, it was a modern hand drawn animation masterpiece. Highly recommend it.
    Tiny Toons just had the episode with Baby Plucky getting potty trained on it, I love that episode. Cartoons in diapers are some of the cutest, plus Plucky was still wearing diapers as an older duck as the potty training didn't take.
    Reactions: furry121 and BobbiSueEllen
    MeDisneyBaby
    MeDisneyBaby
    Water go down the hole!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Onesieman, BobbiSueEllen and Aby
    feeling kinda lonely lately, it seems after age 40 friends stop answering their phones or calling people back. I spend a lot of time here refreshing what's new to keep myself entertained.
    • Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: furry121 and BobbiSueEllen
    ThePaddedTurtle
    ThePaddedTurtle
    I've been dealing with that too wtih a handfull of friends. but i try my best to message them every once in a while and check on them. but since its corona we need to stay apart wear our masks and wash our hands.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Ebabyboy12 and Aby
    Brand new Paci from Little for Big just arrived. I am very happy. I bought the black one, a little more discretions, I have another one and a bottle on the way too, usually I don't go this far but its really helping me get in the space
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back