surprise35
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the follow @surprise35 I am following you as well 🐅🐅🐅
    • Love
    Reactions: surprise35, BobbiSueEllen, BBBen and 1 other person
    surprise35
    surprise35
    yes! you can message me too if you like :)
    Reactions: KBoy
    Hey thanks for the reply. I'm new here so not sire how to message other than this lol
    Reactions: DumpyD101
    Lilrubble
    Lilrubble
    I'm from just outside toronto
    surprise35
    surprise35
    Oh nice, I lived in Toronto for over 20 years and go back once in awhile. Yeah I'll send you a message on the other way to do this, it does take awhile to figure it out.
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy and Lilrubble
    D
    DumpyD101
    Its nice to meet you
    Hi hi! Just saw on the “Adult jobs” thread that you do theatre? Love it! What kind of shows have you done?
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy and surprise35
    surprise35
    surprise35
    Aww, thanks, keep hoping there are more artists (arts lovers) on here that I can chat with. I've been doing theatre, performance and dance for over 25 years now so I've been lucky to do a lot of different kinds but mostly I have done original creations, mostly in a collective creation environment.
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, Angelapinks and DaddysWittlePrincess48
    DaddysWittlePrincess48
    DaddysWittlePrincess48
    25 years?! That’s incredible! Especially the dance background. Dance is the one area I wish I would have done as a child and carry it through to my adult years. And the original creation aspect must be very fulfilling.
    Reactions: Angelapinks
    First snow outside and my cats are simply amazed (again) 🐯🙈
    Reactions: Deleted member 58468, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
    what type of disposable underware do you prefer?
    surprise35
    surprise35
    I often wear depends fit-flex (medium) and find they do pretty good for what I need in the day. I carry an extra one with me in my bag if I'm out for awhile.
    T
    tucoy1
    I like the flex panty in the new depends. Very thin like panties, and I forget i'm wearing sometime. Always wear to restaurants, movies, and concerts. Since the corona virus, I don't chang e but 2 or 3 times a day. I love it when dipper panty is soaked to capacity, and isn't leaking.
    hiii visiting Montreal for the weekend
    surprise35
    surprise35
    Hi sorry to miss this until now, late holiday obligations. Let me know if you visit again.
    lpv2546
    lpv2546
    will do!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back