neophyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been slowly embracing my AB side. When I joined the community I was exposed to adult babies, at first I was turned off... no offense... but images of old men wearing wigs and blush and big dresses was a shock. I've learned that my AB side involves having warm toddler formula in a Nuk bottle, pacifiers, footed PJs (LSK), my new soft fleece blanky, and diapers. It's the most peaceful thing I've ever done.
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    At first, I was a bit put off by it, too, but being older myself, I came to the "go for it while you can" approach...but I've always wanted to be a simple girl about it all. Simple is sweet! 🥰

Besides, toddlers don't wear make-up. 🤭
    • Love
    Reactions: Blathers and neophyte
    Blathers
    Blathers
    Right on :3 I am having a bottle of choco milk right now and watching vampire diaries. Weird combo but I feel girly haha
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Speaking of wig...I gotta get some thick orange yarn, curl it and make a Sue Ellen wig to go with the outfit. Already got the green scrunchies.

And this Sue Ellen wears a diaper under it all. 🥰 🥰 🥰 🤗
    I work from home due to Covid-19, so I have my laptop and secondary monitory setup on a desk beside my personal PC. I have a bad habit of working, working, working, and then browse the internet or ADISC on my PC :D

I build SQL queries, model data, schedule stored procedures, build reports using Power BI, Visual Basic, or Excel... I am also a WordPress admin for an internal knowledge base/website.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    *gets thoroughly lost in the tech...drops jaw* o_O
    • Haha
    Reactions: neophyte
    KittyMerriweather
    KittyMerriweather
    I use different gadgets for different things as well.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I've been a member for almost two years and this is my first profile post. I enjoy reading other members updates and it seems like a good way to talk and share what I am up to or how I am feeling. Facebook has become a political, opinionated, negative battle ground.
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, BobbiSueEllen, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
    Have you tried cloth? Prefolds or flats are absorbent all the way around.
    neophyte
    neophyte
    Hey!!

I did get a Rearz pocket diaper a few weeks ago, I only got inserts and some booster pads.

I think you're right about prefolds. I'll totally have to get one. ☺
    SpAzpieSweeTot
    SpAzpieSweeTot
    The problem maybe the pocket. Most of the pockets in pocket diapers are rectangular. Even if you add a prefold inside the pocket, it might not wrap all the way around you. When it can't, you get side leaks. You can't reuse the covers, either. With prefolds, I know pins are Boingos are a pain in the butt. You can add snaps to them, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back