NorthShoreAdam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Adam I was wondering if there was a way to get northshore megamax in the uk as i am interested it trying them out. Much appreciated
    Hello, Adam! Learned you're the rep here for Northshore, was interested in buying a MegaMax sample pack...how much would two large diapers be, including shipping? Thank you! 🥳
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Also, it looks like your shopping cart & checkout aren't smartphone-compatible...tried to add to cart, won't let me checkout. Will use PC instead.
    Hey Adam!
    I just put in a request for a sample, when should I expect them to be shipped?
    NorthShoreAdam
    NorthShoreAdam
    Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. All samples are shipped within 24 hours so they should be on the way.
    • Love
    Reactions: checkingoutall
    Hey Adam, I was wondering if Northshore would be able to manufacture ABDL printed pull-up diapers for adults. I have such a struggle with tabbed diapers, but adult pull-ons are so bland. If they could have cute abdl prints like Rearz, ABU, LFB, and other abdl tabbed diapers that would be amazing.
    Reactions: Poohbear102415
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    @NorthShoreAdam honestly, y’all are the best. I bet it is tough though because pull ups are different than diapers, it seems like they’d be a bit more difficult to make with patterns. But I really appreciate your response and the awesome customer service your company has
    NorthShoreAdam
    NorthShoreAdam
    Crinklz reported that they have postponed their planned launch of Crinklz pullups for various reasons but still hope to launch them in the future at some point.
    • Sad
    • Love
    Reactions: checkingoutall, TigerJams and LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    @NorthShoreAdam thats the worst 😞. I just wish someone would make abdl printed adult pull-ups dangit
    Hi Adam,

I saw your post for $75 per bag for older MegaMax and by sheer luck, I have 3 bags ordered as part of a case. Attached are the pictures. I hope these are what you're looking for!

Colin
    Ordered today, Sunday. I did have to reset the password, even though the pop up had the correct password, the site would not accept it. The order went OK, but upon return from paypal, the site displayed:

A 500 Internal error occurred :(

the order did go through OK and I did get an email confirmation.
    Thought you would like to know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back