Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• So my dad decided to put the dog in the pool and he poked a hole in it. Don't know when he's going to patch it up or if he's just going to throw it away. 😢
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, blowydiaper and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Flex-Tape to the rescue! 🥳
    Reactions: Lyokodl
    I almost messed my pull up on my way to work. It was so close but I was able to hold it. But I had to wipe myself before clocking in. I was also wet.
    • Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: Lyokodl, blowydiaper and Midwest82
    So I tried swimming with a diaper with plastic pants over it. I even had a girls swimsuit on because it was early in the morning so no one would find out. Had a little bit of fun in the pool but the plastic pants didn't work. My diaper got completely waterlogged. It only gets that thick when you play with water.
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Midwest82, Glaceon and 2 others
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Makes a great speed-brake, eh? 🤭
    My dad bought a pool at the auction last week and I thought he was going to sell it. But he's actually setting it up in my back yard. I'd love to get in it in just a diaper & plastic pants, maybe a one piece swimsuit over it. However, my friends next door want to get in it as soon as it's filled up. 😔
    Reactions: NooNoo, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    This Saturday my neighbors need me to help out in their shop while they are away. So that's the 2nd weekend in a row where I can't be in little space completely. And I have to come in early in the morning, can't even sleep in after a week of work. I normally use the weekends to wind down and regress. At least I have Sunday to be a baby.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    I got my new switch controllers yesterday and there's also a new animal crossing update. Wonder what happens if you give an octopus villager an octopus. Hoping to catch some lobsters out in the open sea.
    • Love
    Reactions: blowydiaper, dynodoggo, Midwest82 and 1 other person
    So the right stick on my switch pro controller snaps for some reason (I don't know how or when) and my joycons have drift problems. So I had to order new controllers on Amazon. The official Nintendo ones are way too expensive and can be faulty, so third party joycon seem like they work better and only cost me $45 plus another 45 for the KK Slider Pro Controller I bought. Should get them in 3 days.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and Blathers
    So my friends are going to Florida next week for a couple of weeks. Wish I could go with them but I don't wanna risk spending another year looking for another job. Plus It could be better to take the bus to work rather than cabs for the whole two weeks to save my next paycheck, if I need more diapers later.
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    Yesterday was my birthday. My friends took me to golden corral for lunch.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and 1 other person
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Happy Birthday!
    BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    Happy Birthday!!
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Happy Birthday to you! Hope it was a great day! 🥳
    Reactions: Lyokodl
    So I got a new SD card for my switch (128 GB to replace my 64 GB one) as I needed more space for more games. I was in a Crinklz diaper and a skirt while my system was trying to redownload all of my deleted games, but at least I had my save data backed up. If I need to expand again I could get a 256g card online.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82 and 1 other person
    I accidentally dumped out my pack of north shore boosters in my closet the other day and found out that I only have 6 left. While I tried to recover them I dug deep in my closet and found about 100 empty diaper packs of various brands that my dad & I bought. (That I used) for over two years. Yet it only filled my outside garbage bin halfway before stuff was piled on top.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Now I have 3 onesies that I can no longer use. Two of them used to fit but they shrunk when I washed them and I can't even close the snaps. The other one just feels tight and sometimes the snaps will come undone. I might wanna buy my onesies from somewhere other than EBAY. Maybe from little kink boutique.
    Reactions: ARBBB2
    ARBBB2
    ARBBB2
    have pics, what size,and what do u want for them?
    So I got Just Dance 2020 this weekend and decided to give animal crossing a break. One thing I like about this version (for switch) is that Ubisoft fixed their JD unlimited service on the switch as it didn't work on the 2019 version. You have to make an account with them to use JDU now. Gonna use up my 30 day free trial before paying for another year.
    Reactions: Blathers
    Hey I am not trying to bother you at all, you might be busy just letting you know that I am free all the time basically if not I will specify and would love to visit your island, this is the last time I will make a post about.

Hope this doesn't sound pushy :D just noticed you were back on
    I finallly got a new job. I'll be working at some cleaning company tomorrow evening. Giving me less time to play around & be little, but on the plus side I can start building my money back up for when I get low on diapers again.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DippyDawg and Midwest82
    A couple of months ago I lost my black pacifier. I've been looking all over my room for it. I just found it today in my big box of legos after putting my sets away. I don't know how it got in there.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I turns out once FedEx starts a delivery, it can't be stopped until it reaches it's destination. So now I have to go to FedEx and return the tranquility myself. Also, they sent me free samples but they don't fit. (They're medium and I tried them already).
    • Sad
    • Wow
    They're going to reach out to FedEx so they could take my order back, I also asked for a refund for the wrong size Tranquility, and then re-ship the megamax I ordered.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back