LittleThomasC2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Decided to wear a diaper to bed last night and you know, it's been weeks since I've worn a diaper or have been talking to my stuffed animals.
    Reactions: dynodoggo, BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
    Is it ok if I go back to using the adult baby or ABDL label? I'm speaking out of curiosity.
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    I have no idea really. But I guess I could still use previous labels such as infanilist and age regressor while adding the ABDL label. Or I'll just stick to the age regressor and infantilist labels.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Blathers
    Blathers
    dont be so concerned with labels just have fun yeah know <3 hahah
    • Love
    Reactions: KittyMerriweather, BobbiSueEllen and LittleThomasC2
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    "Asking for a friend"? *sweet giggle* 🤭
    It's been a while since I posted. Haven't got any more stuffed animals lately, but I still enjoy my Thomas the Tank Engine bedsheets.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    How ya been? I missed ye! 🥳
    Trying to wear a diaper to bed with the Pokemon jammies on during a tremendous hot day (it was up to 95 degrees where I live earlier today) is a real pain in the neck because of the sweat. I'm gonna see if I can get a couple of adult sized boyish underwear from BiggBabyBoutique on Etsy along with a pack of white adult mens briefs.
    And... I just noticed that a longtime British narrator of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends for like two decades died from a heart attack on May 30. His name was Michael Angelis and he lived to 76. R.I.P. Michael Angelis :'(
    • Sad
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and dynodoggo
    dynodoggo
    dynodoggo
    RIP Angelis
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I liked him...he was the heart and soul of that show. George Carlin disappointed me, being the former conductor, when he ripped children and his own role on that show apart in one of his routines. Regardless... #AngelisRIP
    Sorry, I hadn't been here over the past few days. I was busy with work. Anyways, I decided to buy two-piece pajamas of Pokemon and Mickey Mouse. I have a Rugrats pajama pants to arrive but I'm considering returning that one because I don't want it anymore. I just woke up after having great sleep in my new Pokemon pajamas and a very adorable Crinklz diaper! Now I am a very happy boy!
    Reactions: dynodoggo
    Soon I'll be an essential worker as a personal shopper at Walmart. My orientation starts tomorrow.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Emmagar
    Well I finally received my alvin stuffed animal but now I'll be receiving my simon stuffed animal tomorrow and pretty much I decided a couple more stuffed animals to buy in the future and that's it. The kingdom thing I was planning to build is just gonna be too expensive.
    Reactions: Glaceon and BobbiSueEllen
    Glaceon
    Glaceon
    I can feel you. I want a whole army of Eevees... in real size (like 80-100 cm big)... and they are expensive to be made. Hope you find a way to get everything :) And i found the pokemon center shop... and there are all eevees sleeping... well... you can imagine who wants all these ^^
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Another reason why I'm cutting back on buying stuffed animals because they are quickly piling up on my big blue bucket or basket or whatever.
    Job interview today. I hope to get the job at Home Depot.
    Reactions: Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen, NooNoo and 1 other person
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Good luck!
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2
    I just noticed that I may also have ADHD, I think based on a school evaluation from years ago along with an evaluation from my psychiatrist who has since been no longer with me.
    So earlier this week, I received my Mickey, Minnie Mouse, B.J., Baby Bop, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mario, Theodore, and Pluto stuffed animals and I'm still waiting on Alvin!

Now I just ordered a Simon plush that's supposed to be 18" tall.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyDavidMessiah
    Just started watching the Care Bears movie from the 80s in my Bedtime Bear onesie and Crinklz diaper.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Blathers
    Blathers
    That sounds really cute :3 I love care bears Cheer bear is my fave haha becasue of the rainbow and they are pink <3
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2 and Midwest82
    Good morning all. My, I had great sleep last night with my Bedtime Bear onesie. I love it so much and it makes me feel sleepy. I'm just so happy that I decided to reward myself with even more big stuffies that include: BJ, Mario, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Baby Bop, and Pluto. I'll receive my Theodore and Alvin stuffies this week.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Aaaawwww! Fun, huh? Glad ya loved it! I slept in just a lap-shoulder tee and a diaper. Love sleeping like a baby! 💕 🍼🧸
    Ok I got my bedtime bear onesie earlier today and am now wearing it with a diaper on. Seriously, I feel so much like a baby boy. The onesie from Etsy really fits well and I am going to enjoy my first night in my first ever onesie. And I won't forget about my favorite red binky!
    Reactions: LittlePrince, BobbiSueEllen, DippyDawg and 2 others
    Decided to buy more stuffies. This time it is Alvin and the Chipmunks. Yes I'm buying Alvin and Theodore stuffies. Alvin and Theodore are expected to be big.
    • Love
    Well, my baby powder and pacifier wipes arrived. So what I await on now is my Bedtime Bear onesie.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DippyDawg
    So I decided to get some baby powder and pacifier wipes. I made sure they contain natural ingredients and of the natural kind.
    Reactions: DippyDawg and BobbiSueEllen
    DippyDawg
    DippyDawg
    I can't imagine not using powder after a cleanup between changes. It adds a lot to my well-being, both physical and mental.
    While the new Crinklz diapers I got were really cozy and comfy and are probably the best diapers I ever had, I'll wait until I get baby powder before I could wear a diaper again. Just so that I don't have to deal with sweat anymore. Sweat makes me really uncomfortable.
    Well I thought my eye mask would arrive today but it's my new sippy cups that arrived. Although I won't be using these cups perhaps until I move out. I should get my eye mask tomorrow.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
    My new diapers arrived today and now it's nighttime getting ready to go to sleep. I'm wearing my new Crinklz diaper (perhaps the best diaper I've ever worn) and my Stitch onesie from Kigurumi, sucking on my red binky, getting ready to cuddle with my stuffies Chip and Dale. Having such a great night and my new diaper is so comfortable. The prints are so adorable.
    Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen and DippyDawg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back