SparkleBunny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it's funny how Alexa will listen to me when I ask for a song, but she won't listen to anyone else when they ask her.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I'm apparently in vegetable paradise today according to my lunch: plant-based corn dog, leftover grilled vegetables, and a little bit of hot veggie straws. lol
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    That's alot of vegetables. I personally don't eat any plant based meat substitutes.
    • Wow
    SparkleBunny
    SparkleBunny
    I do eat them, but I'm careful on the substitutes since they're processed. I don't eat them everyday though and thankfully I'm a pescetarian so I don't have to worry about not getting protein from other things. I only ate like 2 veggie straws so literally it's a little bit.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Yeah. That's interesting. I am the opposite of a pescetarian. I don't eat seafood, but eat other meats. So yeah. I do try to stay away from the processed substitutes though either way.
    I'm finally getting new bedroom furniture!
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    I really wish I could get some bed stuff that isn't so boyish. I've thought about getting a cute girly blanket for my dad's where I'm allowed to dress as myself.
    • Love
    SparkleBunny
    SparkleBunny
    @Weatheronthe8s Yeah. Getting a girly blanket set might work. I know there was one they showed me that was a distressed white. And I'm just like "No, not in my bedroom, ever." I originally wanted white but having something that looks distressed isn't good for me.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    @SparkleBunny Yeah. I don’t think a distressed look would be very good for me either. I really like a warm, soft blanket. Not sure what I will get yet though.
    @Blathers They also did 6 Teen and Stoked (people who made total drama island). Also, note that CN back then was for kids, tweens, and teenagers. Now CN just wants to be for kids.
    Reactions: Blathers
    SparkleBunny
    SparkleBunny
    It was a month ago and you don't see my response until now. lol I've only watched total drama and 6 teen, I never watched stoked. One of my older sisters didn't like it because people on the cartoons would be vomiting everywhere (because that's apparently one of the creator's favorite things to do-make them all vomit). ✨
    Blathers
    Blathers
    Lol yup sorry must have been a day when I had tons of alerts, sometimes things get lost in the pile

OMG yeah on 6 teen they did vomit alot I remember that now grossssy
    SparkleBunny
    SparkleBunny
    Both of them had lots of vomiting in them. I'm guessing stoked does too, unless I'm wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back