LittleThomasC2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed that my stuffies Chip and Dale are also diaper lovers and I've offered to diaper them. I can tell because I think they were talking to me. Seriously, diapers are so awesome I dream of wearing them 24/7.
    Reactions: Blathers and NooNoo
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    I think that's more common among plushies than among humans. I've got a teddy bear who also likes being diapered, although he doesn't wet them.
    Received my other Thomas bedsheet and my Teddiursa hat. Next things to arrive are my eye mask, diapers and the sippy cups.
    Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah and BobbiSueEllen
    I notice that my order of diapers on NorthSide included an extra sample of Supreme Tab-Style Briefs. So in total, I am having 16 diapers and wipes to be delivered to my place of residence.
    Reactions: EmVanRose, BobbiSueEllen and DippyDawg
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    enjoy! I envy you - still no sign of expanding their deliveries to Europe as promised.
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    NorthShore doesn't deliver to Europe? Hmm..
    Alright then. I just purchased a pack of 15 Crinklz large-sized adult diapers from NorthShore. I just can't wait to receive those diapers. They are gonna be so awesome when I either wear them to bed or if I decide to stay in my bedroom.
    Reactions: DippyDawg and BobbiSueEllen
    Even if I say I probably dont need a partner, I'd be too frightened to be all by myself. Right now I'll have to find a decent job and a place of my own.
    Could someone tell me how I should label my intensive love and interest in diapers? I love diapers a lot and Id like to wear them for the sole purpose of comfort, to calm down my OCD and anxiety. If I do get my own place to stay, then I'd like the idea of using the diaper as my potty. Does the "diaper lover" label suit me or should I say diaper enthusiast? I already accepted my infantilism and my love for diapers.
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    I mean the word lover has multiple meanings in accordance to Merriam Webster dictionary. Sure I'll go for diaper lover. Diapers, to me, give me comfort and security. They act as an anxiety and OCD relief. I could wear 24/7, but because I live with my mom, I'll wear a diaper to bed. When I get my own place, then I can wear 24/7.
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    No I don't see anything wrong with myself wearing a diaper for comfort. Thanks for helping.
    Got my teddy bear pajamas. Very fluffy and the jammies make me feel so little. Also got a red tshirt so I could dress up as Baby Mario once I get a shortall.

I await now my Teddiursa hat, two sippy cups, my second Thomas bedsheet, my Bedtime Bear onesie, oh and another eyemask. I lost my own and had to borrow two eyemasks from my mom.
    Ok I have an idea. Perhaps once I move out, I can then find a guy (at least my age) who's also an infantilist (little) and if he moves in with me, we can regress together and sleep in the same crib and wear diapers and other adult sized babyish clothing and share our stuffed animals and much more. What do you think, all?
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Be careful not to jump too quickly into a relationship with others.
    There are a lot of bad-eggs out there, so it is very wise to take your time finding that 'someone special' .
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    I agree with you. On second thought, maybe I really have no need for a partner. I've ongoing trust issues due to sexual trauma and OCD and bad managers and bad jobs from the past.
    • Wow
    Trying out this 21-day meditation program from Oprah and Deepak. Perhaps that can give me peace from OCD and anxiety and hope for a bright future. Still, I'd like to relive and rebuild my childhood by being an infantilist. At this point I may not need a partner. Can't wait to move out of my mom's house soon.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    The only thing from Oprah I ever bought was a quote: "You can have it all...you jyst can't have it all at once". She's got a gizmo franchise that rivals Wolfgang Puck. 🤭
    Today's the day I have my session with my therapist. Last couple of times was a phone session due to the coronavirus.

And now, I think I'd like to be in a relationship where I'm the little boy being cared for, treated like a baby and protected by my partner whom I'd call Papa.
    Well, if I get a potential partner who'd understand my infantilism, he and I could design an adult sized potty chair for me and then 3D print it. Yes, I love diapers a lot and I'd like to wear them 24/7, but I'd like to have potty training days to cut costs of using the diaper.
    I lately have a thought maybe I'd like my potential male partner to potty train me. Like one day I'd use my diaper and then the next day my partner would bring me to a potty seat and the cycle repeats. A mere thought or rather a fantasy? I don't know.

I'll tell my therapist a whole lot about my infantilism (or age regression or whatever).

I'm also wearing my Oscar jammies right now.
    Got my pacifier clip and my Oscar the Grouch pajamas. I tell you the jammies are tight, but otherwise they fit well.
    • Love
    Reactions: Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
    Blathers
    Blathers
    I think we all can relate to Oscar, we all feel like trash sometimes lol

but anyways so cute! :)
    I was taking part in a furry quiz online earlier today and the results came that I was a mouse furry. Like, wow! So, could my fursona be a mouse now? Or could I have multiple fursonas with the same personality at once? Someone help me please.
    And now I decided to buy sippy cups for myself. So I found an Ebay auction for two vintage ones with the hot air balloons. Those are pretty tall and have adult sized mouth pieces. Next thing I'll get is another onesie from Etsy and then probably diapers. It'll be a while.
    Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    So I applied 91% isopropyl alcohol to all parts of my new red pacifier and then used regular dish soap to rid the alcohol off. All I got to do now is to wait for everything to dry. Then I should be fine, right?
    Reactions: DippyDawg and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    It never hurts to make sure...plus, the type of surface matters: most non-porous surfaces allow 72 hours' survival for COVID. The more-porous the surface, the shorter the survival.
    Reactions: DippyDawg
    shytweenie
    shytweenie
    Make sure to use hot water to wash off
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    I've cleaned my own pacifiers before. I typically would use hot soapy water to wash germs off the teat.
    I just received my red pacifier. I've yet to use it because I have to clean it first. Should I sanitize my new pacifier before use in the wake of the coronavirus? Or should I simply use warm soapy water?
    Just one more bedsheet to go (next one will be Barney) and I'll be done, bedding wise.
    Getting my next pacifier on Amazon was simple. This time, it's the red color. I could've picked blue but red is one of my favorites, with the other favorite color being blue like Thomas the Tank Engine.

Now I could actually receive the pacifier in time.
    My Stitch onesie pajamas arrived. I feel like a little boy when I wear it! Right now I'm wearing it and I'm so happy!
    • Love
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back