ADISC.org - The AB/DL/IC Support Community

dogboy
dogboy
Haha...I hadn't even noticed. I'm sometimes vapid. Thanks for noticing.
Reactions: CherryMiku
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
If you have Instagram, I am _mr.doggo. You can take a peek of my dog hehe...

And, if you understand this, please reply ASAP.

Bark woof woof, arf!
dogboy
dogboy
Haha...I got my dog to translate. I don't have an instagram account. Us musicians are weird and do our own thing I guess.
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
What instrument do you play?
dogboy
dogboy
I play both organ and piano, though most of my time is spent on the piano. I'm a church organist and choir director and my degree from Westminster Choir College, Princeton is in organ performance. I also spend my practicing time at home learning new pieces mostly from the Romantic composers such as Chopin and Liszt. I love Romantic piano music.
Reactions: Childie and DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
I play the piano too ;)
dogboy
dogboy
What's your favorite pieces to play?
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
Im a level four, so not too many pieces to choose from. I play fur Elise, some of moonlight sonata, screaming weasel, and a few more.
dogboy
dogboy
I saw on Youtube yesterday a student taking his level 8 piano exam. The British system is somewhat different than in the U.S. I was being groomed to attend Julliard as my teacher was a Julliard Trustee and teacher. I had to jump through similar piano hoops: scales, arpeggios and selected pieces.
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
:eek:
Piano is cool but sometimes overwhelming ^_^
dogboy
dogboy
Yes, it can be. The incredible pieces are usually terribly difficult to play. I wish I could play everything and I can only play a few pieces. I've been working on Liszt's Liebestraum for months. It's coming but I need to memorize it if I'm going to master it.
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
My nephew is a piano prodigy, and he is a level 9. I get made fun of every family reunion :/
DiaperedDiscreetly
DiaperedDiscreetly
I don’t usually talk about it. But I still love my nephew ^^
dogboy
dogboy
Yeah, I love my grandchildren. They're all unique in their own ways. Not a one of them seems interested in music though. My son played guitar for a while but that's about it.
Back