MacaronMaster
    May is the best month for me because the school (College) year ends
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    DippyDawg
    DippyDawg
    February is the worst.
    • Wow
    Happiness is: being an AB lucky enough to have an amazing 'momma' to whom you want - not feel obligated to, but truly want - to write a Mothers' Day card.
    Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah and Blathers
    NooNoo
    NooNoo
    Or daddy don’t forget!
    Reactions: onecho and ARBBB2
    You know you’re an AB when (#37)... you strive to lose 50 pounds to fit in certain little clothes that you’ve outgrown. :p
    Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, DippyDawg, Midwest82 and 3 others
    I really really really hate owning a home. Something always needs to be maintained or fixed and I can’t relax!!! I cannot wait to sell this thing. Putting it on the market the week before the pandemic hit is proof that the powers that be, whomever they are, have a really dark and twisted sense of humor.
    • Wow
    Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    MeDisneyBaby
    MeDisneyBaby
    I feel your pain. It was a relief to finally be free of my house. I wish you a speedy sale and escrow
    Reactions: onecho
    Tonight's cocktail: 1 shot of Pernod + half shot of almond syrup in a lowball, add ice, fill with water, and stir. If you like black licorice, this is your drink.
    onecho
    onecho
    I LOOOOOVE Galliano! In fact, I have a bottle in the freezer as we speak (or write).
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    hehe, lucky guess.
    Reactions: onecho and BobbiSueEllen
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    onecho said:
    Life is too short for cheap padding ;) gotta treat yourself sometimes!
    I do treat myself if I know it's worth it - Galliano and other fine spirits are an example🍸. But a pack of diapers is a whole pack with additional shipping - and if I don't like them it's a lot of wasted money and diapers. I'm still contemplating... 🤔
    I miss my happy little rut
    • Wow
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    True, but it took a long time for me to realize and appreciate that a little change in various places can revolutionize life. I hope you have some control over this difference from the routine. 🥳
    Reactions: DippyDawg
    onecho
    onecho
    * points to prior epithet heralding life-saving chemistry * ;)
    Wilfulwetter
    Wilfulwetter
    Hello I'm back here and at Discord.
    Hope to chat and make entries as I get used to it here.
    Better living through thick pelvic padding! *giggles* 🤭
    • Haha
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    from a chemist's point of view, everything material is chemistry anyway, breaking bad as well as baking bread.
    And don't you say in English "the chemistry is right" or something when people have something in common?
    • Haha
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
    onecho
    onecho
    This generated way more conversation than I thought it would. o_O I just meant my mood stabilizers keep my sane, especially through these most trying times. I did know it originated through a DuPont ad campaign, though. Felt it to be rather applicable.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Ah, now I understand! 🥳
    Good news: we're beating COVID
    Bad news: life still blows
    • Wow
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Welp, what part of life blows?
    onecho
    onecho
    My little side, already diminished, I’d now bring crushed mercilessly. That and everything else related to home ownership, being the breadwinner, running a family, working from said home, and worrying about my job.
    • Wow
    onecho
    onecho
    Oh and a divorce. And trying to sell a house in this economy.
    • Wow
    Slices of red apple + ketchup = tasty.

Go ahead: come at me. This is a hill I will die on.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    And then one's esophagus goes into reverse and they flunk emissions. :LOL:
    • Haha
    Reactions: onecho and DiaperedDiscreetly
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    Perhaps, one hour, it’s the type of Apple. Not an Apple expert, but I do know that apples can be savory if you know how to make them right. And for some reason, Apple is autocapping the a...
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    Oop, I meant onecho, not one hour. Dagnabit, autocorrect strikes once again!
    • Haha
    I hate being stocky. I'm not obese, but I'm never going to be thin. Even when I dropped 65 pounds from depression and got down to 155, everyone thought I just looked sick. I can build muscle crazy easy; the downside is even when I'm running regularly, I build muscle there, too! I just want to be one of those small, endlessly thin guys.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    I'm sure there are plenty of super skinny guys that wish they could bulk up as easily as you. Unfortunately genetics have gotten in the way. At best I can say embrace who you are. Without doing a lot of super unhealthy things it is likely just not in the cards for you. :(
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and onecho
    DippyDawg
    DippyDawg
    I've lost a lot of weight too, but I'm so angular now that my diaper won't stay up on it's own unless I'm wearing boxer briefs over them. So being too thin when you have to wear diapers is not fun.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and onecho
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    I would die for more muscles. I’m on the thin side, and I am proud to say I have a little bit of muscle and little to no fat. I’m 6’3 and approx 185 lbs.
    It’s amazing how just a little bit of nice weather can lift your spirits and I’m not even that big a fan of warm sunny days.
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly, NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    I don’t care if I have to wear a damn bubble to go to a restaurant: I’m so sick of this nationwide house arrest.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BabyDavidMessiah and NooNoo
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I don't like it either...nobody does, but if this was about an enemy we could see, this would be a different scene altogether. Problem is, no matter how clean/spaced we stay, the risk remains. We can't see a virus, and it's a nasty one.
    Reactions: DippyDawg and onecho
    Marshmallow-flavored Rockstar isn’t just the most delicious energy drink of all-time; it’s one of the most tasty beverages ever.
    • Wow
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly and BobbiSueEllen
    Too tired to sleep.
    • Wow
    • Sad
    • Haha
    Reactions: MacaronMaster, DiaperedDiscreetly, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BigBlueBear
    BigBlueBear
    Hmmm... :unsure:
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    There's an irony for ya!
    Town House crackers on their own: tasty; Ritz crackers on their own: dusty sadness.
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly and Mickeymic
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    Yes, but with bite sized ham n’ cheese, you got yourself a Lunchables!
    I’m getting to the point where I just want resolution with regards to this virus insanity. If we’re going to be dragged into a depression, let’s just get started on it. It’s this Purgatory-like state I despise.
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Unfortunately, everything is a process and things will start happening soon enough...just gotta :cool: make the best of this pre-depression lull is all and hone them thrift skills.
    Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly, NooNoo, onecho and 1 other person
    Thank you for following,
    i will do my best to be entertaining, true and never disappoint
    Reactions: onecho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back