KimbaFoxNatsume
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I ordered new clothes today. I got two shirts and a Pokemon patch set from Hot Topic, and a pair of shortalls from eBay to put the patches on.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    I'm tired of being made to feel like a criminal for simply going out in public.

We're being left without a shred of normality to help us through this.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Lyokodl
    D
    Deleted member 51367
    I'm tired of being made to feel like a criminal for simply going out in public.
    In UK?
    KimbaFoxNatsume
    Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I lull myself back to sleep with little fantasies. Today's was that Mommy puts me in briefs, but eventually I realize that means I'm losing my padding. So I went my pants, completely on purpose; and go crying to Mommy like it's an accident. She pats my head and smiles, like she'd completely expected this, and helps me into training pants.
    Reactions: undine, Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    I got a new plushie - Matey from Palace Pets - and a PAW Patrol Little Golden book at Goodwill yesterday!
    • Love
    Reactions: Deleted member 50870, ABbilly, NooNoo and 1 other person
    Eating at a dine-in Pizza Hut is like stepping into a time capsule. I doubt much has changed in 35+ years.
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    The food, I would think.
    ElPulpo
    ElPulpo
    The prices, I would think.
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Most of our dine-in Pizza Huts disappeared ages ago. I'd have to drive more than an hour to find one. Fond memories from childhood, but these days there are plenty of pizza places I like better.
    You know you've reached a weird point in your life when you find yourself discussing being an infantilist with a judge.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
    KimbaFoxNatsume
    KimbaFoxNatsume
    It's in my psychological records. I'm officially diagnosed with paraphilic infantilism. I'm applying for SSI based on my autism and anxiety, but seeing infantilism is recorded as a diagnosis, it gets discussed.
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    You have to keep us up to date.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    @sbmccue : it it's in the records, a judge will see it. Just how it is.
    Shout-out to my parents, who couldn't be bothered to wait for me to get dressed and brush my teeth so I could go to Costco with them (I've never been there before). So I got left behind to pick up dog crap.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    If ya go next time, go to their café and pig out! The Polish & pop deal is awesome! 🌭🥤
    Tomorrow at therapy, I get to paint! My therapist told me to pick some songs I like to play while I paint - then when the song's over, I have to start a new painting with the next song! Then I'll paint to nature sounds. I've never really had an art ''challenge'' like this so it makes me a little nervous...

Think I'll bring my own palette knife.
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2, Poohbear102415 and BobbiSueEllen
    My mom was going to make a roast for my dad's birthday dinner tonight, but he got a gift card so now we get to go to Cracker Barrel!
    Sunday morning at my house:

My dad: watches Joel Olsteen

Me: draws a naked anime girl
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Joel Osteen?!?! Dude, I feel your pain. I have a belief in God, but I'm no drone! Osteen is a...wow, where do I begin?

I know, I know..."Get your feels offa my pain!" 😂
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Osteen is a notorious heretic! He preaches the prosperity gospel that is so bankrupt. Oh and he also blocked a Sandy Hook victim's mother after being criticized on I think his Twitter page. Just happened last month.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Osteen...he's a total hypocrite. His brand of faith is narcissism and elitism, a "touch-me-not" faith. Hardly Christian at all. "By their fruit you shall recognize them: a good tree doesn't bear bad fruit", vice-versa.
    It's snowing/freezing raining outside... wishing I was in Florida about now.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    "Oh, the weather outside's ker-plowie,
    It's a great time to go to Maui;
    So after I pack and go,
    Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"
    A shopping day. Besides stocking up on pull-ups and wipes, I also got a MegaConstrux Pokemon Vulpix (like Lego) on clearance for $1.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Poohbear102415
    Thinking about how I made rainbow cupcakes for Pride Month last year and my homophobic father unknowingly ate them...
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Onesieman, NooNoo and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    #TasteTheRainbow
    Just overheard my dad complaining to a co-worker over the phone about the HIV medication commercial with the two men kissing... Further proof that I know I'll never be happy living under my parents' roof.
    • Sad
    Reactions: KitsuneFox
    Christmas morning... and the dog already tried chewing up my new Growlithe plushie!
    • Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
    Had to buy name-brand Pull-Ups because Walmart was put of the boys' PAW Patrol ones - and I couldn't bring myself to buy the girls'.
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back