T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I open an ABDL shop there would definitely be some diaper training sessions. Everything would be perfectly legal and there would be nothing of an illicit nature but imagine how cool it would be to help a new DL break their diaper cherry as it were.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    Just cuz there's a diaper between your legs doesn't mean you have to act like a brat.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, ElPulpo and BobbiSueEllen
    I'm going to start putting my feelers out for an artist again. I want a comic made of some of my stories.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    I do genuinely care about my fellow ABDLs. If it ever comes off as overzealous, I can only apologize.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, MillyBelle7 and NooNoo
    Almost wasted last hour on minecraft. I'm so glad I listened to my instincts to work on my ABDL detective story.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    Damn financial responsibility. I have plenty of diapers and I need to use the ones I have before I order more. I'm trying to save up so that Mike and I can move in together.

Still, I plug away.
    Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    Where are my actor friends, preferably people who are familiar with BBC Sherlock and The Big Bang Theory? We need to make THIS happen:

A private investigator and a bookstore owner with a diaper fetish. That's what I'm writing, why do you ask?
    Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen and RearzLover97
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I can see this in Noir: "She walked in--no, she waddled in, one hip at a time, making me cough on my sandwich harder than Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch. She tried to sell it like she had it all but she was as all-wet as her double diaper." 🤭
    Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    Alas, it's two dudes. But I like the way you think.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I play minecraft under a strict one death only policy. Thought about live streaming it some day.
    • Wow
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    My one death policy doesn't apply if I can easily recover my items. It's a real convenient policy.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    That's alright; I unticked the box in my Flight Sim settings which said "Ignore crashes"... #Commando 🤣
    Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
    T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back