LittleThomasC2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Received my videotapes and I made sure there was no mold in any and I don't think I see any. I'll also be receiving my Laserdisc player soon.
    Looks like I'll have to throw out my current pacifier and get a new one and a clip. It's been about two months now since I received my orange pacifier.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Just bought another stuffed animal, this time it's Clifford the Big Red Dog. 16". Also bought a Laserdisc player and a couple of Bananas in Pyjamas videotapes, two Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers DVDs, and a Fievel DVD (American Tail: Mystery of the Night Monster). Did have a previous copy that had a crack on the disc and thus had to throw it away.
    Just bought a whole bunch of Disney Sing Along Songs VHS's. Well, I contacted the seller to verify there is no mold on any of the tapes. Seller checked and said no.

They'll be the first bunch of VHS tapes I've had in years (got rid of a previous lot a couple of years ago).
    Just bought 19 Laserdiscs. All from Disney. I do not have a Laserdisc player yet, but I wish to add some movies and shows for my TV setup. I hope to get some Thomas, Disney Sing Along Songs, etc. VHS tapes.

Update: One laserdisc is from Don Bluth, who by then was no longer working for Disney.
    • Wow
    Got my replacement monitor. It is LCD and i think that's supposed to consume less power than CRTs do. But hopefully I could try to get another CRT monitor for my PC setup. I also moved some furniture around my room so it looks better. Now my TV setup is at a corner.
    It's been a while since I made a post, but anyways, I had to replace my monitor because of purity problems with the color and plus video could no longer be displayed. It's a very old monitor so I'll have to replace it with a newer 2005 LCD monitor from Dell.
    Cutting back on one of my meds and I just signed in for boxing that'll last a month. Should really help out with my problems.
    Seeing my psychologist tomorrow. I'll speak to him about my age regression coping mechanism. I don't think I should be on meds anymore. Mom noted I'm feeling like a zombie or something from yet another new med.

I've reacted badly to previous meds in the long run that were supposed to treat OCD and anxiety and depression and instead became of no effect and may have done the opposite.
    Well, got up in the morning early and couldn't sleep anymore. Tried my best to fall back asleep. At least I was a happy baby boy sleeping in a diaper and footed pajamas and with Chip and Dale stuffed animals right next to me. Oh and my heavy blankie and my binky as well.
    Reactions: NooNoo
    Piefox
    Piefox
    I love my footie jammies! Nothing better than warm cozy footie pajamas on a cold winter night. ^_^
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2
    Currently meditating in a diaper. Seriously diapers are the best and they make me so happy. I am much more relaxed when I'm wearing a diaper. Diapers make me love myself. Can't wait to buy more cloth diapers in the future.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, TheWolfEmperor, DippyDawg and 1 other person
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Of course the diapers are part of my regression.
    Ordered a CRT PC with built in speakers from eBay from 1995. Now when everything arrives, my PC setup will be complete... if everything works well. If i no longer want them, I can return them.
    Looks like my old PC setup is starting to commence. All I need now will be a monitor and speakers.
    My diaper arrived and boy is it really comfy! I'm really happy right now! :D
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    IKR. I got a Winnie the Pooh themed AIO cloth diaper from eBay. Really calms my mind down!
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl and LilxFawn
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    This is one of the dideequeen diapers, I s'pose? Would love to hear your review once you've put it through its paces--given it a "go," heh.
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Yes that's a diaper from dideequeen. Plan to buy another one or two in the future.
    My new diaper is arriving today. I'll make another post when I try it on.

Also, I moved my black desk to make it face my bed so I could sit on it while playing on an old PC (I do not have the PC thing set up yet).
    Just bought an AIO adult cloth diaper from eBay. Winnie the Pooh themed. Something I can wear during the day and in bed to relieve stress and anxiety and OCD.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    So two things I'll need are a pacifier clip and an AIO adult cloth diaper from eBay.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    Next time I buy a diaper for myself, I'll get a cloth one. I think that'll make me more comfortable and cloth diapers aren't really as noisy and are more environmental-friendly.
    As much as I enjoy wearing my diaper to bed, I might as well go for a cloth diaper from Ebay so that I can adjust its tightness easier and it is not as noisy. And I myself do not mind the crinkly noise from my ABUniverse diaper.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    And you can always stuff a disposable in it to wet...that's what I do! 🤭
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Nah. I'd rather wear the diaper, not use it.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I love to wear disposable diapers, too, but once they get so worn-in...I wet them, change diapers and throw the old away. I just won't mess in them. Ugh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back