LittleThomasC2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know. My diaper is just too big and loose, even if my waist is between 42 and 44 inches. And my diaper is large sized from ABUniverse.
    OK, it looks like I received one diaper in the mail and I'm wearing it right now. Seriously, it's so cozy and comfortable! I'm going to wear my diaper to bed every night! So happy!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Today's the day I start my new job... and I receive diapers in the mail.

No I'm not wearing them to work. Too risky to wear in public.

Bad news is I'm not feeling too well and I dont think I'd wanna use my pacifier because of it.
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    That sucks. Remember if you use a paci when you’re sick to boil it for a couple of seconds to sterilize it when you’re not sick anymore. Feel better 💐🧸🎈
    Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen and LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Ok thank you.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
    Well it appears my new diapers have not arrived today. But it'll be tomorrow when I receive them. It's like I seriously need something for stress relief and maybe OCD relief like a pacifier or diaper.
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    MAM and TommeeTippee make great pacis if you’re looking to buy one right away. If not, I’d suggest a Littleforbig pacifier. They help me a lot with my anxiety and ocd.
    Well it appears my new diapers have not arrived today. But it'll be tomorrow when I receive them. It's like I seriously need something for stress relief and maybe OCD relief like a pacifier or diaper.
    I could expect my new diapers to arrive tomorrow. They are arriving from Baltimore and they are ordinary regular diapers from ABUniverse. No prints or anything.

I'm pretty excited. And my new job will be in two days.
    Reactions: LilxFawn
    I get concerned with sleeping with a pacifier on. If I wake up the pacifier is gone, scattered around or something. Happened to me at least once. Perhaps I should get a pacifier clip.
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    Using a paci clip will def help with that. I used to have the same problem but now I don’t lose mine anymore bc I use a clip
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleThomasC2
    Just purchased a sample pack of diapers from ABUniverse. They'll be here soon. Can't wait to wear diapers again.
    Reactions: Poohbear102415, BobbiSueEllen and LittleJames97
    Well, after nearly three months of unemployment, I finally got a job! I'll start working late next week on Thursday.
    • Love
    Reactions: NooNoo, LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    Congrats!! We’re all proud of you~!
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2 and BobbiSueEllen
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Thank you! :D
    Reactions: LilxFawn
    At this point, if I'm to buy diapers again, I'd consider just wearing them for stress relief. I can't afford to use them and even though I know I'd clean myself immediately after usage, it's too risky right now. Hopefully I'll get my own place to stay. Then I'd consider using my diapers.

One thing for certain is that diapers helped cure my MTD voice disorder that I had a couple of months ago.
    Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen and TheWolfEmperor
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    You gotta do what you gotta do.
    I was at the dollar store and picked up a DVD volume of the first season of the Smurfs from the 1980s. I was really lucky! Just for $1. Nice!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I love going to the dollar store and asking for price checks... *giggle* 🤭
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Price checks? Of course, I get taxed on everything I buy there. But still, what do you mean by price checks?
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    That's how I tease the employees there, we all know everything's a dollar in the store. It makes 'em chuckle...

...sometimes. 😲
    Reactions: NooNoo
    Well, I had a good night's sleep with a pacifier on, but when I woke up around 6. The pacifier was on the table. I thought I had it in my mouth the whole time.
    I'm telling you, I really love my orange pacifier. It's a very great way to calm myself down and it really helps me with anxiety relief and sleep. But I think I'll need a lot more than just a pacifier. I should be buying myself more diapers, jammies and even onesies soon. Along with other anxiety relief things.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Agh! No shrinky? No IrfanView photo editor? O well...here's my binky pic anyway...

I got 4 now...this one, a white with blue button, pink with white button and white with pink button!
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Four pacifiers? Nice!
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Uh huh! It was the only way I could have binkies with contrasting buttons. 🤗
    Well, it's MLK Day! A wonderful day to celebrate! And I may start working later this week. Getting interviewed also at a gym for a cleaner job.
    Well, my Chip and Dale stuffed animals have arrived today! I'm happy to have these stuffed animals.
    • Love
    Reactions: NooNoo, Poohbear102415 and BobbiSueEllen
    Couldn't sleep well at the last hour or two. Right now I'm doing fine but mom plans to give me a noise machine for my bedroom to calm my mind down. And my Chip and Dale stuffed animals are arriving at around midday.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    I decided to order vintage Chip and Dale stuffed animals on eBay. Both over 10" and originally sold at Disneyland/Disney World.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Poohbear102415
    Snowing heavily where I am right now! Just finished drinking hot cocoa! And I forgot my pacifier for last night's sleep.
    Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back