T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I successfully resisted the urge to argue with someone on this forum. It wasn't easy but I did it.

Resolution intact.
    100+ exp.
    • Love
    Reactions: RebeliousBrat and magnolia
    Boyfriend is skiing tonight. He knows what he's doing but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a teensy bit paranoid.
    • Wow
    Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
    This week has been a mishmash of workplace drama and people stirring chamber pots without expecting to lick the spoon.

At the moment, all I want is to get back on track with my writing. And I'm brainstorming an idea but I'm afraid to ask anyone a vital question that some smartass is going to tell me to "just Google".
    NooNoo
    NooNoo
    Intriguing. I wonder what your question is?
    Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    It's more or less about the specifics of being admitted to a New Zealand mental hospital.

Websites about the hospital aren't that forthcoming with a patient's individual experience.
    Reactions: magnolia and NooNoo
    Had an idea for a story that would actually work quite well as a diaper story. My problem is having a beginning, middle, and end.

Which I think is also the main problem for a lot of diaper stories. Especially the ones cropping up on Amazon and asking me to pay money for them.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    My coworkers are inconsiderate assholes. That is all.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    They're just loud, obnoxious, and they don't respect others when I'm in the break room, trying to relax.
    Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Yep. The typical clique tripe.
    Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and TheWolfEmperor
    NooNoo
    NooNoo
    You are not alone in this one. I feel your pain.😡
    Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, TheWolfEmperor and BobbiSueEllen
    Yesterday, I found an unopened copy of Highlander on DVD at the local gaming shop. Today I just learned that Stan Kirsch, who played Richie Ryan, committed suicide.
    • Wow
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Damn, 4 days after Neil Peart died of brain cancer. And in the same city... :(
    • Sad
    Forgot my wallet. That's okay, I could do with a day of fasting. I almost went to McDonald's today and that would not have been helpful.
    D
    Thanks for the heads up! Hope you can get it fixed !
    Hey, I do believe those boosters that mimic feel and learn, are the quadros. They may not say that in the information anymore, but when they were new, they did.
    B
    Yo I finally leveled up so I can message...anyway I loved your story about the nurse. I had contemplated a similar idea in order to convince my girlfriend I needed diapers at night, but I never went through with it. Kudos for having the stones, man.

BB
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back