RetroGamerGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I read your post and heard you were fron Naples. I from fort myers not far but probably like 20 minutes glad to see people much closer than I thought! Big hugs sent your way
    Very nice Avatar : )
    RetroGamerGuy
    RetroGamerGuy
    Lol Why thank you! Just randomly found on the net. Im trying to get a fursona made up so I can use that instead
    Hi I’m Starlight I saw your profile picture and I was wondering if you like mlp I love it in fact every time I watch it it takes me to little space
    RetroGamerGuy
    RetroGamerGuy
    oh my gosh yes i do ive been a brony since like 2014. Actually i grew up surrounded by all girls so i had watched the original season tons
    Reactions: Fireheat
    N
    Hi HDLover, just read your post looking for friendly advise. It isn't easy sometimes but things can be better. I was like you didn't go out etc. I changed jobs and it changed my life. Try to join a sport. There is alot out there to do once you have a look. What are your interests, I love cars, surfing, and swimming. I have not had a close friend in my life other then my wife as I have always be worried on what people would say. I have never been diagnoised with aspbergers but have been told that I show slight signs of it. So I used to keep to myself alot.
    But one day I just decided that I wanted to make a change so I left my job and started a new career, it took awhile to happen but I managed to work in an office with people my own age who invited me to do stuff. So I changed my life and met my wife and got married.

Have a look at your situation and see what you can do. Don't let life pass you bye.
    Regards a friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back