dogboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What part of the West Virginia panhandle do you live?
    Reactions: Mommycaro
    dogboy
    dogboy
    I live in Lynchburg, Va. Massage boards can get confusing as to replying.
    A
    albertdiaperboy
    Thought you were closer, I am in PIttsburgh but I do travel. What are you into?
    Kimberlie
    Kimberlie
    I am a long way away in England. :) Welcome!
    I heard you were from the Shenandoah Valley so I wanted to come over and say Hi, While I live in the West Virginia panhandle I've grown up around The Shenandoah valley ( specifically Winchester) my whole life and my family has lived there for generations.
    dogboy
    dogboy
    Yeah, I live in Lynchburg. I'm playing in a band some I'm all over the place, but I'm around.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    mommydaniela12
    mommydaniela12
    I live in North Carolina
    dogboy
    dogboy
    Ah...a neighboring state. I bought my McIntosh amp from a place in North Carolina. They guy actually drove all the way to my house to set it up, probably because it weights about 60 lbs.
    I've really admired you as a writer, and as a person of faith. Your work has helped me wrestle through my own journey of self acceptance.

I also wanted to ask if there's a place online that you've kept your old stories? I'd really love to read some of them again.
    Hope you are, and continue to be well.
    dogboy
    dogboy
    Hi and thanks for you kind words. The only place my AB/DL stories reside is on this site. I think "Werewolf" is on this site. I had it published to Barnes & Noble Nookbook.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Scamander14
    X
    Xanderos
    Any chance you could link the nookbook? I'd be more than happy to buy for a couple bucks.
    dogboy
    dogboy
    It's "Werewolf" by H. G. Chamberlain but you can find the same story on this site in the story forum. I think I sold the story for 99 cents....haha. I did sell enough for my wife and I to go out to dinner a number of times.
    Hey man,

I've been following your stories for about 10 years now, and I have wanted for a long time to tell you how much I've enjoyed your work. I think your story about the summer vacation is hands down the best story I've read in the community; not just in terms of ABDL stories, but in terms of stories in general. (cont.)
    D
    Hey men I just want to ask you how was when you got caught and your mom sent you to a psychiatrist and waht happened next, I want to talk a little more.
    dogboy
    dogboy
    That certainly would be interesting.
    dogboy
    dogboy
    There's always PM.
    I wanted maybe to talk a little more. Life is so weird sometimes
    dogboy
    dogboy
    I think you can write more on PM if this new system has it.
    So sorry for your loss. I am from the Shenandoah Valley as well. Comfort and peace to you.
    dogboy
    dogboy
    Thank you very much. I find that I take one day at a time. Somehow, she always seems close by.
    Hey, sorry, I just read through a multitude of posts below. I hope you and yours are well. Peace and love.
    Hi Dogboy! Lucky you...married and playing music! Does your wife take part? What instrument do you play? I played drums, and can hack on guitar, and love recording. I'm now single again. It's nice to do as I please but it would be better with a woman who shared my "uncommon" desires. Hope to communicate more with this community. Until then, stay wet my friend!
    dogboy
    dogboy
    Hi and thanks for the contact. I'm afraid I was married but my wife died about a year and a half ago from complications from diabetes. I'm seeing a grief counselor who had been good for me. Fortunately I do have my music, both as a player and as a part time church music director. Please feel free to contact me any time you want.
    I had my second creative writing class today and I have to start writing a second story, this one about a real life situation where I had to either do the right thing or did the wrong thing. I've already got the story started.
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2 and OmiOMy
    Oo okay? Hard days without your wife? It's allowed to suck when it darn well pleases to suck. You don't have to keep your chin up until you're ready. Gosh, she sounds so good-humored. Gonna go now. Not sure if I'm helping you right, or, right into a hole.
    D
    I'm so sorry. I know your wife was in a lot of pain and if there's any consolation, her pain is gone. God Bless you and your family during this difficult time. <3
    D
    Is everything OK? You're usually here every night.
    D
    I'm sorry to hear that. Prayers for an end to pain and the meds that make it end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back