Incontinence2017
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I have decided to finish my degree and compleat my machinist CERT program, I'm going back to collage in the fall simester 2019. It will be tough working a full time job, and attending both a degree and CERT program all at the same time. Handling my incontinence will be twice as hard as it already is, but I'm sure I'll manage just fine.
    D
    Deleted member 42221
    Good to hear. It definitely is tough working and going to school full time, but it's worth it. I'm not ic, so I can't imagine having that on top of it all. You'll get through it, take it a week at a time.
    Currently trying to decide if I should leave my current job, and apply for a position at Paul reaver copper, it would be a huge cerrer change. I have done okay at my current job, but I really need more hours, more than the 37 that I regularly work, it's a huge decision to make but I would make about 36 thousand dollars more per year than I currently make. I'll just have to think about it some more.
    Reactions: chuck and Mommysandy01
    O
    opst9751
    Yes please, beg for a permanent Mommy and Daddy to keep me as a humiliated slave x
    So I found a 2 brands of diapers that work really good, Assurance stretch briefs, which can be found at wall-mart in a bag of 40 for only 15 dollars, the other brand is walgreens certainty unisex briefs also 40 per bag for 15 dollars, both can be purchased online. They are cheep diapers that work.
    rennecfox
    rennecfox
    Assurance Stretch.... Really? how do you get a good fit? I've never been able to get a good fit even with the smaller size and that was when I was wearing a large most products
    Incontinence2017
    Incontinence2017
    I am a 31 inch wast, quite small, but I do manage, when I first found the diaper it was a game changer, it brought my costs down by nearly 65 dollars, the best way to put on the diaper is to stretch the Panel's hip to hip, diaper stays in place for 6 to 8 hours without issue's. I've slept whole nights with out waking up with a wet bed, I know there are better options, buy it is a cost effective diaper.
    chuck
    chuck
    I have some assurance briefs that I wear to bed sometimes; they work great.
    Well after several long work weeks (39 hours a week since November 25) I have 3 days off, and hope they don't go buy to fast, I am hoping to write a few new songs, maybe watch a few movies, and try to relax as much as possible. I have spent the last 8 months working at Apple-bee's, and so far none of my co-workers Know that I am incontinent, And I hope to keep it that way. Want to chat? Drop a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back