LittleThomasC2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I couldn't finish the Polar Express because I was getting too tired from the stuff I ate. It was like around 15 minutes before the movie ended, not counting the credits.
    I made popcorn and got pre-made Christmas cookies with me to get ready to watch the Polar Express on my Xbox One. With a nice drink of water! It's going to be an awesome night!

But it's annoying that right now my Xbox One has to update.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Well, I slept somewhat better than I did yesterday morning. Was sucking my thumb at times but I hope to get a pacifier.
    Ok now I'm feeling better. Today is the first of Winter. Officially my favorite season!
    I had really horrible nightmares sometime after 4 am and couldn't sleep anymore, and then worse nightmares happened around half an hour ago. I've been crying and sucking my thumb.
    • Wow
    RebeliousBrat
    RebeliousBrat
    I'm sorry you had bad dreams 😭if I could be in them I'd beat them up so they never come back 🦄
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    I notice you can have nightmares when you are awake. It's lately been part of my sexual trauma, but these nightmares had appeared before. Another trouble is if I beat my head to get these things out, they'll just come back.
    • Sad
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I had very 3D-ish flashbacks for about a year after being diagnosed with autism (I refuse to use the word "Asperger"), so I can relate a little. I hope for easier times for you!
    Reactions: LittleThomasC2
    Well, bad luck for me. Used the last of my sample diapers at 3:00 AM and now I'm out for a while. But my persona can actually be flexible. I can always be a big kid.

I do feel bad because I thought I'm not contributing to the environment by using a diaper.
    • Wow
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Have ya tried one of Rearz' bulky nighttime cloth diapers? Hourglass, velcro, quite thick and very cuddly...tres babyish and sinfully soft! 🤗
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    Mine were those Classic V2 brand of diapers from Bambino Diapers.
    I'll consider returning to school in the Fall. But nearly two months of being unemployed is so frustrating because eventually my bank accounts will run dry. Still hoping to get that job at Walmart.
    • Wow
    Ok, I fixed my diaper by stapling the broken tape onto the diaper. Now I'll be able to enjoy the diaper as much as I first enjoyed it.
    • Wow
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hope ya got the flat part of the staple facing in! #Owwie
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    I won't feel anything from the staple.
    Well, I'll have to throw my remaining diaper out. It's falling apart and it's becoming too big for my size. I'll have to try 2-tape diapers from ABUniverse next time.
    LittleThomasC2
    LittleThomasC2
    On the other hand. I should use a stapler to fix that tape and continuing wearing it at night until I get the money to buy better diapers.
    Adult life can be so depressing, especially someone battling depression, anxiety and OCD. Today has been very rough. Hopefully, regressing at bedtime will make things better. It is a very great coping mechanism that is shown to work.
    Currently wearing diapers for the first time in a long while. So cozy and comfortable! I'm so happy!
    Reactions: KitsuneFox
    D
    Drpluvinnebraska
    Today I am relaxing and enjoying my day would like to have someone's to talk to
    Today's my birthday. Having a big pizza party and then the great strawberry angel cake! I'll get fantastic gifts! So tasty!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Happy Birfday!
    Back again after so long. Bought myself a sample of diapers. So wanting to try them out, realizing they are a wonderful stress relief for my problems.
    Back on ADISC.org after a long hiatus! Things have changed a lot since the last I logged in, which was months ago! I've since graduated from college!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back